Evans EC2S Frosted series contains two plies of 7mil film for optimized attack, tone, length of sustain, and ease of tuning for each size head. This drumhead features Sound Shaping Technology (SST) for a well-balanced sound, incorporated with Evans Level 360 Technology for ease of tuning, extended pitch range and optimum quality of sound.
- IDEAL FOR: ROCK, GOSPEL, & POP
STAY ON THE ATTACK
Evans EC heads feature Sound Shaping Technology™ (SST™) rings on the underside reduce unwanted frequencies and enhances attack.
- Treatment: Frosted
- Ply: 2
- Thickness: 14mil (7mil / 7mil)
- Technology: SST
- Made using two plies of 7mil film, which offer consistency and durability for longer playing time
- Exclusive Sound Shaping Technology (SST) provides the ideal amount of dampening tailored for each individually sized drumhead
- Unique translucent coating delivers additional warmth, focus, and depth
- Exclusive Evans Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drumhead and drum shell
- All Evans drumheads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA