UNBELIEVABLE “TALKING” WAH EFFECTS!
The BOSS AW-3 Dynamic Wah pedal gives guitarists a wide range of classic auto-wah and dynamic wah effects, plus a new "Humanizer" effect which can simulate human vowel sounds. A Bass input provides a variety of funky wah sounds for bass guitar.
A “Talking” Pedal: The AW-3 Dynamic Wah is the first compact wah pedal to incorporate human voice-type sounds through a new “Humanizer” Mode. Of course, you can also choose from standard up-and-down wah effects, plus a Tempo Mode and resonant synth-like Sharp Mode.
Endless Possibilities: Choose from both fixed and auto wah settings using the Manual control or pedal for tempo input. By connecting an optional expression pedal, the AW-3 can also be used for Pedal Wah effects. A dedicated Bass input permits direct processing of bass guitars.
- Compact pedal creates a variety of classic "wah" effects
- Dynamic wah sounds provide variable effect based on picking strength
- "Humanizer" effect creates human voice-type vowel sounds
- Dedicated Bass input for processing bass guitar
- EXP Pedal mode allows wah control via optional expression pedal
- Tempo can be set for pedal control or at fixed rate via Manual mode
- BOSS five-year warranty
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance:1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- Controls: MODE knob, SENS knob, MANUAL knob, DECAY knob
- Pedal switch
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Used for indication of check battery)
- Connectors: GUITAR IN jack: 1/4-inch phone type, BASS IN jack: 1/4-inch phone type. OUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type, EXP/CTL jack: 1/4-inch phone type, DC IN jack
- Power Supply: Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22) or Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61), AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw: 40 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Carbon: Approx. 2 hours, Alkaline: Approx. 10 hours, *These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories: Owner's manual, Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information"), Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22)
- Options (sold separately): AC adaptor: PSA series, Expression Pedal: Roland EV-5, BOSS FV-500H, FV-500L, EV-30, Footswitch(momentary-type): BOSS FS-5U, FS-7