The FireBall V, with a cardioid pickup pattern for isolation and feedback control, is equipped with a VLM™ diaphragm for natural sound reproduction with an exceptional transient response.
Designed for harmonicas (both diatonic and chromatic) and beatbox, the FireBall V has the added feature of a volume control knob. The Fireball V has a wide frequency response of 50 Hz – 16 kHz and is lightweight, compact, and comfortable to hold.
Because the FireBall V is a low impedance microphone, a quality, low-high impedance transformer (T50k) is required when using a guitar amplifier.
Designed, assembled, and tested by Audix in the USA.
What's In The Box:
- x FireBall V Instrument Microphone
- 1x DCLIP Microphone Clip
- 1x P1 Carrying Pouch
- Transducer Type Dynamic
- Frequency Response 50 Hz – 16 kHz
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Output Impedance 280 ohms
- Sensitivity 1.5 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Capsule Technology VLM Type B
- Off-Axis Rejection >23 dB
- Maximum SPL ≥140 dB
- Power Requirements None
- Connector 3-pin XLRm
- Polarity Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Materials / Finish Zinc Alloy / Black Finish
- Weight 180 g / 5 oz
- Length 99.5 mm / 3.9 in