- WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
The ADX10FLP is a cardioid condenser flute microphone that utilizes a uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern. This feature assists in isolating the miked sound at the embouchure hole from other instruments or vocals on stage. With a smooth and accurate frequency range of 50 Hz-18 kHz, the ADX10FLP is lightweight, low profile, and furnishes the flutist’s natural sound with an exceptional transient response.
The ADX10FLP, specifically for use with a standard flute, includes a clip (attaches to the head joint), an 8′ cable terminating to a mini XLR-f connector, and a phantom power adapter (APS911). Other model versions include the ADX10FL for use with Audix wireless systems.
Manufactured to high standards and tight tolerances, the ADX10FLP miniaturized condenser flute mic features a modular threaded capsule, machined brass body with a matte black finish, high-quality shielded microphone cable, and a variety of optional accessories.
- Designed, machined, assembled, and tested by Audix in the USA.
- This is just a microphone. This does not come with a flute as shown in the pictures.
- 1x ADX10FLP Instrument Microphone
- 1x MCFLUTE(opens a new window) Microphone Clip
- 1x WS10 External Windscreen
- 1x P1 Carrying Pouch
- 1x APS911(opens a new window) Phantom Power Adapter
- Transducer Type Pre-polarized Condenser
- Frequency Response 50 Hz – 18 kHz
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Output Impedance 250 ohms
- Sensitivity 4.5 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Signal to Noise Ratio >65 dB
- Equivalent Noise Ratio <29 dB (A-weighted)
- Maximum SPL ≥120 dB
- Power Requirements 5-52V phantom
- Connector Shielded 3’ terminating to a minature 3 pin XLRf
- Polarity Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Materials / Finish Machined brass capsule / Black finish
- Weight 110 g / 4 oz
- Length 25 mm / 0.98 in