Problem: You need to add 3 mics to a mixer, which only has one available channel.
Solution: Insert a ProMIX between the mics and the mixer. Each mic channel on the ProMIX has both phantom power and low-frequency cut selectable via DIP switches plus a level control. The balanced XLR line output can be connected to a mic input on the mixer and headphones or a powered monitor can be connected to the Phone/Aux output. And if AC power is not available, the ProMIX runs on batteries as well.
- Maximum Gain +60dB
- Input Impedance 600 Ω
- Maximum Input Level -14dB
- Maximum Output Level +14dB
- Output Impedance 600 Ω
- Total Harmonic Distortion 0.0002
- Low Cut -3dB @ 100Hz
- Clip Headroom 3dB
- Output Phantom Power 12V DC
- Power 12V DC (adapter) / 2x 9V (batteries)
- Dimensions 5.625×3.75×1.75 inches (143mm x 92mm x 45mm)
- Weight 1.5lb (680g)