The HP-1 is a belt-worn; battery-powered headphone amplifier that brings excellent performance to portable applications. With a locking 1/4”/XLR Combo input jack, sturdy belt clip, and output volume control, it provides reliable performance both on and off the stage. The HP-1 provides a high output level when used with a variety of different headphones and is great for in-ear monitoring applications. Its long battery life will not leave you stranded. The HP-1 is packaged in a rugged extrusion, with heavy-duty jacks for years of reliable operation.
Get the very best out of your headphones with the HP-1!
- High Output Headphone Amplifier
- Locking ¼”/XLR Combo Input Jack
- Balanced Mono/ Unbalanced Stereo Switch
- Variable Volume Control
- Sturdy Belt Clip
- Over 40hrs from 2 AA Batteries
- 3.5mm Output Connector
- Rugged Design
- Input Connections Locking ¼”/XLR combo jack
- Input Impedance 5K Ohms
- Max Input level +6.6dBu
- Output Connections 3.5mm Jack (1/8”)
- Gain +9dB
- THD ≤ .02% @1kHz typ.
- Max Output 105mW @ 0.1% THD
- Typical run time 40 hrs. (Alkaline batteries)
- Power Requirements 2-AA batteries Included
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 5.4”x1.72”x1.6” (137×43.x40.6 mm)
- Weight 0.51 lbs. / 0.23kg