Teach violin with the popular Suzuki Violin School. The Suzuki Method® of Talent Education is based on Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Shinichi Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the "mother-tongue" approach. Each series of books for a particular instrument in the Suzuki Method is considered a Suzuki music school, such as the Suzuki Violin School. Suzuki lessons are generally given in a private studio setting with additional group lessons. The student listens to the recordings and works with their Suzuki violin teacher to develop their potential as a musician and as a person.
This Suzuki Book & CD is integral for Suzuki violin lessons. This International Edition of the Suzuki Violin School, Volume 4 features:
- * New editing of pieces, including bowings and fingerings
- * Additional exercises, some from Shinichi Suzuki, plus additional insight and suggestions for teachers
- * Text in English, French, German, and Spanish
- * New Musical Terms
- * Composers
- * CD features new recordings by Augustin Hadelich in collaboration with pianist Kuang-Hao Huang, as well as piano accompaniment only tracks for play-along purposes.
Titles: Lullaby (Schubert) * Lullaby (Brahms) * Concerto No. 2 in G Major, Op. 13, 3rd Movement (Seitz) * Concerto No. 5 in D Major, Op. 22, 1st Movement (Seitz) * Concerto No. 5 in D Major, Op. 22, 3rd Movement (Seitz) * Concerto in A Minor, 1st Movement, Op. 3, No. 6 (Vivaldi/Nachéz) * Concerto in A Minor, 3rd Movement, Op. 3, No. 6 (Vivaldi/Nachéz) * Perpetual Motion, "Little Suite No. 6" (Bohm) * Concerto for Two Violins in D Minor, BWV 1043, Violins I and II (Bach) * Concerto for Two Violins in D Minor, BWV 1043, Violins II (Bach) * Concerto for Two Violins in D Minor, BWV 1043, Violins I (Bach).
- Series: Suzuki Violin School
- Composed by: Shinichi Suzuki
- Performed By: Augustin Hadelich, Kuang-Hao Huang
- Instrument: Violin
- Format: Book & CD
- Page Count: 32
- Item Number: 00-50106
- ISBN 10: 1-4706-5163-7
- ISBN 13: 978-1-4706-5163-3
- UPC: 038081572536