Dunlop engineers worked closely with the world's top guitar players to design the 535Q Cry Baby Multi-Wah, a pedal that allows you to fine-tune your wah sound and make it your own.
This is the Swiss Army knife of wah pedals. Its six-position Range Selector control allows you to choose from six different frequency ranges, each position based on the unique tonal characteristics of their most prized wah specimens. The Variable Q control allows you to take the 535Q's response from narrow and sharp to broad and subtle with the twist of a control. Once you've got your sound, make sure it gets heard with the switchable boost-adjustable up to +18dB - that can create endless sustain on any note.
The 535Q provides control over the most important wah parameters so you can create your ultimate wah tone.
- Input 1 MΩ
- Output 1 kΩ
- Signal to Noise Ratio*
- Heel Down 90 dBV
- Toe Down 97 dBV
- Wah Range Selector
- 1st Position (Full CCW) 440 Hz to 2.2 kHz
- 2nd Position 400 Hz to 1.9 kHz
- 3rd Position 375 Hz to 1.8 kHz
- 4th Position 345 Hz to 1.6 kHz
- 5th Position 395 Hz to 1.4 kHz
- 6th Position 250 Hz to 1.2 kHz
- Filter Gain** 15 dB
- Boost Control Range 0.1 dB to 17 dB
- Bypass True Hardwire
- Current Draw 2.5 mA
- Power Supply DC 9 volts
- The 535Q Cry Baby Multi-Wah is powered by one 9-volt battery (accessed via the bottom of the pedal), an AC adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003, or the DC Brick™ and Iso-Brick ™ power supplies.
- RANGE SELECTOR knob sets tonal range of 535Q’s sweep
- VOLUME knob controls amount of gain added by BOOST switch, up to 16dB
- VARIABLE Q knob controls the width of the 535Q’s bandpass
- BOOST switch increases output as set by the VOLUME knob