Harmonica microphone is the first choice of microphone for blues harmonica players. Known as the "Green Bullet", it features a volume control knob and its base allows the user to make adjustments to suit their needs during live performances.
With its signature green and chrome die-cast casing, the 520DX "Green Bullet" holds a spot in history as the definitive blues harp voic.
The 520DX features a volume control knob at the base of the microphone that allows users to make adjustments to suit their needs during live performance. An attached cable with a standard 1/4-inch plug allows the microphone to be connected to a high-impedance device. Contoured to fit perfectly between harmonica and hands, it can also be used for distinct, lo-fi vocals.
- Volume control knob allows users to adjust the volume to fit each musical situation
- Rugged, dynamic cartridge with improved response
- High-impedance, omnidirectional
- Supplied with 1/4 inch connector
- Type Dynamic (moving coil)
- Frequency Response 100 to 5,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern Omnidirectional
- Impedance High, unbalanced
- Load Impedance Range minimum 100 kΩ
- Output Clipping Level at 1kHz, open circuit voltage -38.0 dBV/Pa (13 mV) 
- Polarity Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on tip with respect to sleeve (ground) of microphone output phone plug connector
- Cable 6.1 m (20 ft) two conductor shielded with standard 1/4-inch phone plug attached (supplied wired for high-impedance, unbalanced connection)
- Housing Green and chrome finished die casting
- Dimensions 63 mm (2.5 in.) max diameter, 82.6 mm (3 1/4 in.) long
- Net Weight with cable 737 g (26 oz.)  1 Pa = 94 dB SPL