- Acoustic Guitar Accessories - Steel String
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
The Junior Series is designed for players looking for big sound in a slightly smaller body. Now available for the first time with a cutaway, the Auditorium style 000CJr-10E features sapele back and sides, which offer warm tones with a strong midrange response.
It includes a Sitka spruce top for added warmth and projection and a hand-rubbed neck with a high-performance taper for ease of playability. This model also sports a soft back edge to provide maximum comfort while playing. The 000CJr-10E is equipped with Fishman® Sonitone electronics and includes a soft gig bag for easy transport so you can take your music anywhere. Strung with Retro® light gauge strings.
- BODY SIZE: 000 Junior-14 Fret Cutaway
- FINISH TOP: Satin
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BACK & SIDE FINISH: Satin
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 24''
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- NECK SHAPE: Junior
- BACK MATERIAL: Sapele
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Sapele
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman® Sonitone
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Retro® Light MM12
- TOP COLOR: Clear
- BRIDGE STYLE: Junior Style Belly
- BINDING: Black
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2 5/32"
- TOP INLAY MATERIAL: Multi-Stripe
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: FSC® Certified Richlite®
- TOP DETAIL: N/A
- BRIDGE PIN MATERIAL: White Plastic
- PICKGUARD: None
- BRIDGE PIN DOTS: Black Plastic
- PICKGUARD INLAY: N/A
- SADDLE: Compensated White Tusq
- ROSETTE: Mother-of-Pearl Pattern with Multi-Stripe
- SADDLE RADIUS: 16"
- BRACE MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- BACK & SIDES COLOR: Cherry
- BRACE SIZE: 1/4"
- BACK DETAIL: None
- BACK PURFLING/STRIP: None
- BACK INLAY MATERIAL: None
- HEELCAP: Black
- SIDE DETAIL: None
- ENDPIECE: N/A
- SIDE INLAY MATERIAL: None
- ENDPIECE INLAY: None
- NECK MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: FSC® Certified Richlite®
- FINISH NECK: Hand-Rubbed
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2 1/8''
- NECK COLOR: None
- FINGERBOARD INLAY STYLE: Style 28
- NUMBER OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD INLAY MATERIAL: Mother-of-Pearl Pattern
- NECK JOINS BODY AT: 14th Fret
- FINGERBOARD BINDING MATERIAL: None
- SIDE DOTS: White
- HEADSTOCK SHAPE: Solid with Junior Taper
- TUNING MACHINES: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- HEADPLATE MATERIAL: HPL
- KNOB: Small
- HEADPLATE LOGO STYLE: Script Ink
- NUT MATERIAL: White Corian
- HEADPLATE BINDING MATERIAL: None
- CASE: Soft Gig Bag
- LEFT HANDED AVAILABILITY: Yes
- LABEL: Paper Label
- PLEKED: Yes
- Acoustic Steel String Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Guitar Strings - Acoustic Steel String Guitars
- Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.