- Studio Accessories
THE COMPLETE AUDIO/VIDEO SOLUTION - CREATOR'S CHOICE
The Zoom Q8n-4K is designed to capture professional-grade audio with 4K video in a versatile, all-in-one handy recorder. It is the perfect video production and livestreaming solution for today’s musicians, filmmakers, podcasters and more.
- This product is just the Q8N-4K. It does not contain a stand, other interchangeable mic capsules, other cables, or other hardware shown in some of the pictures. Please see the "Included" tab for exact details.
- Q8n-4K Handy Video Recorder
- BT-03 Battery
- Lens Cover
- Lens Hood
- USB Cable
- Quick Guide
THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOUR PRODUCTION - VIDEO PRODUCTION BEYOND THE LIMITS OF A SMARTPHONE
The Q8n-4K is designed for creators to showcase your best sound and look, elevating your videos with four audio tracks, along with 4K UHD video.
LIGHT WEIGHT, LIGHT ON THE WALLET
Compared to a mirrorless or DSLR, this camera’s size is meant to seamlessly fit into your production while its price ensures that it fits into your budget.
With the included X/Y mic capsule and two XLR inputs, you can capture up to four tracks of simultaneous, crystal-clear audio.
IN THE MIX
Capture every instrument and voice of your band by running the main outputs of a mixing board right to your Q8n-4K.
Take advantage of the Q8n-4K’s compact size, vivid imagery, and high-quality audio, recording your genuine look and sound during live or studio performances.
EASY ON THE EYES
Record in 4K resolution at 30fps. With the F2.8/150º wide-angle lens, five field of view (FOV) settings, and brightness adjustments, the Q8n-4K produces vivid video quality at every shoot.
Easily connect via USB to your computer and stream to your favorite platforms
SET THE SCENE
Get the right look in any setting using Scene presets for Indoor, Outdoor, Nighttime and Concert Lighting. Alternatively, the Auto setting will optimize lighting based on your environment.
Use the stereo headphone output jack and on-screen level meters to monitor your sound.
The Q8n-4K is compact and mobile, perfect for run-and-gun shoots while operating handheld or with a gimbal.
Be the star of your own production. Use the flip-out screen to view yourself while operating the Q8n-4K.
YOU’RE IN CONTROL
The Q8n Control app for iOS allows you to remotely monitor your levels and start and stop recording. *BTA-1 Bluetooth adapter required
- 4K video and 4-track audio recorder
- High-quality 150º wide-angle lens with 5 field of views
- Interchangeable Zoom mic capsule system
- Two XLR mic/line input (with phantom power)
- Full-color flip LCD for self-movie capture
- USB interface for livestreaming / data transfer
- iOS/Android apps for remote control*
- IMAGE SENSOR 1/2.3" 16 M-pixel CMOS sensor
- LENS F 2.8, 150° FOV
- VIDEO FORMAT MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 (MOV)
- VIDEO RESOLUTIONS
- 4K/30, 25, 24
- 1080/60, 50, 30, 25, 24
- 720/60, 50, 30, 25, 24
- AUDIO FORMATS WAV:
- 96 kHz/24-bit, 16-bit
- 48 kHz/24-bit, 16-bit
- 44.1 kHz/24-bit, 16-bit
- AUDIO FUNCTIONS
- LoCut: Oﬀ / 80 Hz / 120 Hz / 160 Hz / 200 Hz / 240 Hz
- Fx: Oﬀ / Limiter / Compressor / Leveler / DeEsser / NoiseGate
- Level: −∞ dB – +10 dB
- Pan: L100 - Center - R100
- Delay: 0 ms, 10 ms … 300 ms (only during web camera use)
- Direct Monitor: On/Oﬀ (only during web camera and USB mic
- IMAGE FUNCTIONS
- FOV 5 steps
- SCENE AUTO / INDOOR / OUTDOOR / NIGHT / CONCERT LIGHT
- SELF TIMER OFF / 3 sec / 5 sec / 10 sec
- BRIGHT LOW / NORMAL / HIGH
- AUDIO INPUTS MIC
- XY Mic: XYQ-8 (120° XY stereo mic）
- Maximum sound pressure: 120 dBSPL
- Input gain: −∞ dB – 43 dB
- INPUT 1/2
- Input connector: XLR
- Input gain (PAD OFF): −∞ dB – 55 dB
- Input impedance : 1.8 kΩ or more
- Maximum permissible input level: +26 dBu (PAD ON)
- Phantom power: +12 V / +24 V / +48 V
- Equivalent input noise: –120 dBu or less
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR
- Combined line/headphone stereo mini jack
- HDMI micro Type D
- BUILT-IN SPEAKER 300 mW 8 Ω mono speaker
- RECORDING MEDIA microSD / microSDHC / microSDXC (512 GB maximum)
- USB USB TYPE-C < WEBCAM > CLASS: UVC 1.0 + UAC 1.0 FORMATS: 720 P, 1080 P WVGA VIDEO
- 48 KHZ/16-BIT AUDIO < CARD READER >
- UP STEREO
- CLASS: USB MASS STORAGE < USB MIC > CLASS: UAC 1.0, FORMAT: 44.1 KHZ/16-BIT Up: 2 ch, Down: 2 ch
- NOTE: CARD READER AND USB MIC FUNCTIONS SUPPORT IOS DEVICES
- SUPPORTS USB BUS POWER OPERATION
- NOTE: USE USB CABLE THAT SUPPORTS DATA TRANSFER. REMOTE ZOOM BTA-1 OR OTHER DEDICATED WIRELESS ADAPTER
- Lithium-ion battery: DC 4.2 V maximum voltage, DC 3.7 V nominal voltage, 1600 mAh capacity AC adapter (ZOOM AD-17): DC 5 V/1 A Recharging times By USB 2.0 port: about 4 hours and 30 minutes By USB 3.0 port: about 3 hours and 00 minutes Using ZOOM AD-17: about 3 hours and 00 minutes Battery operation time 4K/30: 1 hour and 20 minutes 1080/30: 2 hour and 30 minutes
- Note: MOV mode, 48 kHz/24-bit, XYQ-8 connected, no XLR input, Power Saving enabled