A fun new wind instrument that blends the simplicity of recorder with the sound of a saxophone.
Unique branched pipe design
- The Venova sounds the way it does because of the unique "branched pipe" tube that's added to the body. This extra piece changes the tone from a cylindrical instrument (like a recorder) into the sound of a more conical instrument like a saxophone.
- The body of the Venova is bent into a "meandering pipe" structure. This shortens the distance between the tone holes and makes it possible to play all the notes with very few keys. The result is a simpler fingering system that's similar to a recorder and easier to learn even for people who've never played a wind instrument before.
Durable, easy-to-care-for materials
- The ABS resin body is durable and can be washed with water. In addition, the included mouthpiece, synthetic resin reed, and synthetic pads are also water-safe, so cleaning the Venova is easy.
Easy to learn
- The Venova Owner's Manual and the "Let's Play Venova!" guidebook include tips on posture, sound production, and controlling pitch and tone. The guidebook also contains sample songs to help you get started. Even if you're completely new to wind instruments you can have fun while learning.
- Dimension: L 507mm , W 125mm , H 68mm(with strap)
- Weight: 508g (with strap)
- Top: Cleaning swab
- Bottom: Synthetic (resin) reed