- 2-Band Active EQ
- Construction Bolt-on
- Scale Length 34" (863.6 mm)
- Body Materials Basswood or Alder
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Materials Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Finish
- Fingerboard Materials Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 10" (250 mm)
- Fret Wire Medium
- Number of Frets 24
- Nut Materials Urea
- Width @ 0 Fret / 12th Fret 1.57 / 2.22" (40.0 / 56.4 mm)
- Thickness @ 1st Fret / 12th Fret 0.82 / 0.96" (21.0 / 24.4 mm)
- Nut materials -
- Neck Pickup Split Single Coil / Ceramic
- Middle Pickup -
- Bridge Pickup Single Coil / Ceramic
- Controls Master Volume, Pickup Balancer, 2-Band EQ(Bass,Treble)
- Pickup Switch -
- Bridge Vintage Style
- String Spacing 0.76" (19.5 mm)
- Tailpiece -
- Tuning Machines Covered
- Pickguard -
- String Gauge D'Addario EXL165 / 0.045-0.105
- Case NO
- Special Features -
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.