Classic pitch shifting with drop and raised tuning
Introducing a new addition to the DigiTech Whammy Family -- Whammy DT! We've taken the premier pitch shifting effects pedal added drop tuning and true bypass to bring you the ultimate Whammy pedal, the Whammy DT. With the Whammy DT, you can modify your tuning without having to change guitars or pause awkwardly to make adjustments for the next song. Key changes are at the tips of your toes and take just moments, which is crucial when the audience is feeling your vibe.
Pitch shifting effects really help your guitar performance stand out and the Whammy pedal has been the core pitch shifting effect for famous artists for over 20 years. Now add full drop and raised tuning in addition to classic Whammy shifting to your effects arsenal and find out why the Whammy DT is the premiere pitch shifting effects pedal for every guitarist.
Step down or step up 7 half steps or an entire octave: The Whammy DT gives you the latest pitch shifting technology to retune your guitar without ever touching the tuning pegs. Step up or down in 7 half steps, or an entire octave with just one setting.
Whammy effects capabilities: With all the new tuning capabilities, you still have your true pitch shifting effects to sweeten up all moments of your gig. With over 20 years of leading the market in pitch shifting, Whammy effects give you the comfort of knowing the pedal you are using is a proven winner.
Momentary footswitch for "hammer-on" and "pull-off" effects: You can instantly create hammer-on and pull-off effects during your performance with the momentary footswitch. Hold it on for quick chord shifts or note changes during your solo or a gritty bridge.
- True Polyphonic Pitch Shifting and Whammy effects in a single pedal
- Drop or Raised tuning by 7 half steps or an entire octave
- Classic Whammy voicings
- Momentary footswitch for Hammer-on and Pull-off effects
- True Bypass
- FS3X* input for hands-free selection of Whammy and Drop Tune settings
- Classic style rugged metal Whammy chassis
- Durable, road worthy metal footswitches
- MIDI Input
- ¼" Guitar Input
- ¼" Output
- 9V DC Power Adapter included
- D/A Conversion 24 bit
- Pitch Bend Range +2/-3 Octaves
- Detune Range -4 to -30 cents
- Drop Tune Range 1-7 Semitones, Octave, Octave + Dry
- Power Consumption 2.6 Watts (< 288 mA @ 9 VDC)
- Power Adapter 9 VDC External Adapter
- Sample Rate 44.1 kHz
- Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio > -105 dB (A weighted); ref = max level, 22 kHz bandwidth
- THD 0.004% @ 1 kHz; ref = 1 dBu w/ unity gain
- Height 2.36"
- Width 8.2"
- Depth 7.73"
- Audio Output
- Output Type 1/4” Unbalanced TS
- Max Output Level +10 dBu
- Output Impedance 1 kΩ
- Audio Input
- Instrument Input Type 1/4” Unbalanced TS
- Max Input Level +5 dBu
- Input Impedance 1 MΩ
- MIDI Input 5-Pin Din
- Footswitch Input 1/4” TRS – for use with optional FS3X Footpedal
- 1 x Whammy DT Pedal
- 1 x Power Supply