The UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt is a powerhouse DSP accelerator that gives Mac and Windows 10 users complete access to the world’s most detailed and authentic analog emulation plug-ins, available exclusively on the UAD platform.
Bolstered by next-generation connectivity, UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt 3 lets you run large professional mixes with the rich analog character of award-winning UA-developed plug-ins, including exclusive titles from Neve, Fender, Lexicon, Studer, and many more. Plus, it’s backward-compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 UA devices.
THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT COME WITH A THUNDERBOLT 3 CABLE.
Please note, it needs to be a Thunderbolt 3 cable. A normal USB-C cable or Apple charging cable will not work. If you already own one, feel free to use it. If you don't own one, you need this cable below to use this product:
Includes: External Power Supply with (4) changeable AC connectors supporting USA, Europe, UK, Australia, China
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins via Thunderbolt 3 on modern Mac and Windows 10 systems (backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 devices)
- 4 (QUAD) or 8 (OCTO) SHARC processors provide a massive DSP boost for running large professional mixes
- Access over 100 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, Helios, and more
- Includes Analog Classics Plus bundle featuring Legacy editions of LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176 Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A, Pultec Pro, and Fairchild 670 plug-ins, plus 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Cubase, Live, and more
- Combine with other Thunderbolt-equipped UAD-2 devices including PCIe card(s), UA Audio Interfaces, and additional Satellites
- Dual Thunderbolt 3 ports for daisy-chaining of Thunderbolt peripherals
- Also available with Custom software packages featuring user-selectable plug-ins
- Thunderbolt 3 cable (not included)
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
- Compatible plug-in host DAW software
- 6 gigabytes available storage
- Available Thunderbolt 1, 2, or 3 port
- macOS 10.12 Sierra, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.14 Mojave, or 10.15 Catalina
- Thunderbolt 1 and 2 connections require an Apple Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter (not included)
- Available Thunderbolt 3 port
- Windows 10 (64-Bit Edition)