- Studio Accessories
Record with Genuine UA Conversion and Classic Studio Sounds.
Apollo Solo is the world’s finest Thunderbolt 3-powered desktop recording audio interface for Mac and Windows — delivering class‑leading audio conversion, two Unison™ mic preamps, and a suite of onboard UAD plug-ins for recording album‑quality results, in real time.
This compact 2x4 interface starts with esteemed Apollo A/D and D/A conversion to sonically outperform anything in its class. And with its Unison technology and built-in UAD‑2 processing, you can record through classic studio tools including the UA 610‑B Tube Preamp & EQ, LA‑2A and 1176 compressors, and more — with near‑zero latency.
Unison™ Technology for Stunning
Mic and Guitar Preamp Emulations
Apollo Solo's Unison technology gives you the tone, touch, and “feel” of the world's most sought‑after preamps. These include the bundled UA 610‑B Tube Preamp, plus authentic mic preamp emulations from Neve® and API,® plus guitar amp emulations from Fender® and Marshall® — complete with their signature impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and component‑level circuit behaviors.*
Create with a Fast, Natural Workflow in LUNA
Apollo Solo is the ideal entry point to LUNA, UA’s groundbreaking music production application. Whether you’re exploring the analog sounds and workflow of Neve summing and Studer tape Extensions or creating with inspiring LUNA Instruments like Moog Minimoog and Ravel grand piano. Mac only.
A Full Suite of Classic Studio Processing Onboard
Right out of the box, Apollo Solo provides a suite of incredible analog emulation plug‑ins including the world’s only authentic Teletronix LA‑2A and 1176LN compressors, Pultec EQs, and much more. From the tube warmth of the Pultec EQ on guitars, to the gentle limiting of the LA‑2A on vocals, your recordings will take a giant leap forward in rich, sonically complex analog sound.
Access the World of UAD Powered Plug‑Ins
Beyond the included Realtime Analog Classics plug‑ins, Apollo Solo lets you tap into the full library of award‑winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins — including vintage EQs, Compressors, Reverbs, Tape Machines, Auto‑Tune and more — in real time.
Realtime Analog Classics Bundle
With the Realtime Analog Classics plug-in bundle, you get legendary compressors like the Teletronix® LA-2A and EQs like the Pultec® EQP-1A, stunning guitar and bass amp emulations from Softube, as well as UA’s landmark 610-B Tube Preamp and EQ plug-in.
- UA 610‐B
- Marshall Plexi Classic Amplifier
- Teletronix LA‐2A Legacy
- UA 1176LN Legacy
- UA 1176SE Legacy
- Pultec EQP‐1A Legacy
- Pultec Pro Legacy
- Ampeg® SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp
- Precision Channel Strip
- Precision Reflection Engine
- Precision Delay Modulation
- Precision Delay Modulation L
- Raw Distortion
Vintage Guitar and Bass Amps
For guitarists and bassists, Apollo Solo includes Unison technology on its front panel instrument input — giving you access to dead-on emulations of amps like the Fender® '55 Tweed Deluxe, Ampeg® B‑15N Bass Amplifier, and the included Marshall® Plexi Classic — all available at near-zero latency for songwriting and recording.
Best-in-Class Headphone Amplifier
Apollo Solo's onboard headphone output is louder and punchier, with lower noise and flatter frequency response versus any interface in its class. This means you can confidently track and mix using headphones.
Ready to Go
With its robust all-metal construction and bus-powered Thunderbolt 3 operation, Apollo Solo is the only "clutter‑free" portable audio interface that truly delivers album‑quality results. It’s like having a virtual analog studio that fits onto any desktop, and easily travels in your laptop bag.
Available as Apollo Heritage Edition
Featuring 5 premium UAD titles— including complete plug-in Collections of our award-winning Teletronix® and UA 1176 compressors, Pultec® EQs, UA 610 mic preamps, and more.
- *Apollo Solo includes the “Realtime Analog Classics” UAD plug‑in bundle. Other UAD plug-ins sold separately.
- Desktop 2x4 Thunderbolt 3-powered audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Unison mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve,® API,® Manley,® Marshall,® Fender,® and more*
- Realtime UAD Processing allows near-zero latency tracking with classic UAD plug-in effects, regardless of software buffer setting
- Includes studio compressors, EQs, reverbs, and guitar amp emulations, and more as part of “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle
- Best-in-class headphone amplifier for loud, detailed, low-noise monitoring
- Bus-powered connection to Mac and Windows Thunderbolt 3 systems for easy portability and reduced cable clutter
- Thunderbolt 3 cable sold separately
- System Requirements
- Mac or Windows computer with available Thunderbolt 3 port
- Thunderbolt 3 cable (not included)
- (Mac) macOS 10.14 Mojave, 10.15 Catalina, or 11 Big Sur
- (Win) Windows 10 64-Bit Edition
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
- 6 gigabytes available storage