The Slant Sig mouthpiece is the perfect mouthpiece for students and pros alike. A musician can get the ‘classic’ tenor sound, not worry about inconsistencies that vintage pieces have, or if they are getting the best possible ‘vintage’ design. The SLANT SIG 2 has incorporated all the best design principles of the vintage mouthpieces. The SLANT SIG 2 has even evolved from the SLANT SIG 1 from customer feedback to become the ultimate vintage hard rubber tenor mouthpiece. It has even more projection, fullness, and warmth…all at the same time.
- Versatile! Great for all styles and types of playing.
- The most expressive and most projecting Slant Signature Otto Link sound you’ve ever heard!
- Perfectly sculpted large chamber and roll-over baffle.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of Otto Link style mouthpieces; perfect side and tip rails!
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage mouthpieces. Incorporating the best features of every Slant Signature Otto Link, from the 1950’s through 1970s.
- Premium Hard Rubber: The Slant Sig 2 uses the finest vintage style hard rubber on the planet!
- Vintage Style Box: A dark grey and metallic silver vintage-styled Theo Wanne™ mouthpiece box.
- Drawstring Pouch: A beautiful Theo Wanne™ microfiber draw-string mouthpiece pouch.