- Electronic Drum Accessories
When you’re serious about drumming, you need a kit to match your ambition. The V-Drums TD-17 series lets your technique shine through, backed up with training tools to push you further. Combining a TD-50-class sound engine with newly developed pads results in an affordable electronic drum kit that’s authentically close to playing acoustic drums – accurately mirroring the physical movement, stick coordination and hand/foot control that every drummer needs.
* Kick pedal and drum throne are not included.
Authentic Playing Feel
If you regularly play acoustic drums, you shouldn’t have to change your playing style to use an electronic drum kit. You can use the same playing techniques you’d use on an acoustic kit, without compromise, thanks to the large 12-inch double-mesh snare and comfortable layout.
Great Sounds Lead to Great Performances
The TD-17 sound module delivers a superior drumming experience thanks to our expressive Prismatic Sound Modeling technology. Begin playing and you’ll notice a wider dynamic range and dramatic tonal changes, depending on where and how hard you strike the pad. From rimshots, rolls, flams, and ghost notes on the snare to dramatic crash hits, sustained cymbal swells, and half-open position on the hi-hats along with different sounds for the bow and edge, every nuance is detailed, accurate, and ultra-smooth.
Find the Perfect Kit for the Music You Play
The TD-17 module includes premium-quality preset kits for a range of professional musical scenarios. Experience the warm vibes of “Acoustic,” or play on a small stage with the tight “Compact” preset. Rock heavy in the wide-open expanse of “Arena Stage,” or go for maximum recording clarity with the clean and defined “Studio” preset.
The Feel of an Acoustic Kick Drum—but Quieter
A nice, solid kick drum usually comes with a nice, loud noise. Sometimes that’s exactly what you want, but your family or neighbors may not feel the same. The KD-10 Kick Pad absorbs most of the impact noise thanks to its carefully engineered rubber components and cushion, all while retaining that satisfying acoustic kick drum “thud” when a beater is buried in a full-size head. In addition to keeping the noise down, the versatile design is compatible with all standard kick pedals, both single and double.
Essential Tools to Improve Your Drumming
First things first: drummers should be able to keep a solid beat before moving on to the exciting stuff. But mastering the basics can be exciting too, as it builds a solid foundation for growing as a musician. The TD-17 module includes a Coach mode to support your daily exercise regime, complete with tracking that makes learning fun and rewarding.
Join Your Favorite Band—No Audition Necessary
While playing endless drum solos is undeniably fun, it only takes you so far. With the TD-17 module, you can push your drumming further by playing along with your favorite bands—including your own. Wirelessly stream music from your smartphone via Bluetooth audio and listen to the entire performance through your headphones. You can even record your performance to hear where you need to tighten things up.
Performance Under Pressure for Years to Come
Roland V-Drums are world-famous for their rugged reliability. Every component is built to last and ready to deliver across every scenario and performance. And as your skills and ambitions grow, you can expand your TD-17KV kit by adding an extra crash cymbal or second snare.
- Develop stick control and correct playing technique with a large 12-inch double-mesh snare
- TD-17 sound module with Prismatic Sound Modeling technology for rich, dynamic, and natural drum sounds
- Learn expressive foot control and pedal technique with the KD-10 Kick Pad
- Expansion possibilities support your individual playing style and performance needs
- Enjoy playing along with your favorite tunes by streaming audio from your smartphone to the TD-17 module via Bluetooth®
- Adjust the ambience of each kit to match the venues you perform at
- Customize the preset drum kits to match your preferred drum sound
- Import your own samples for a drum sound that matches the original recording
- Drum sound module: TD-17 x 1
- Snare: PDX-12 x 1
- Tom: PDX-8 x 3
- Hi-Hat: CY-5 x 1
- Hi-Hat control pedal: FD-9 x 1
- Crash: CY-8 x 1
- Ride: CY-8 x 1
- Kick: KD-10 x 1
- Drum Stand: MDS-COMPACT x 1
- Sound module mount
- AC adaptor
- Special connection cable
- Drum key
- Knob bolt (for PDX-12)
- Setup guide
- Owner's manuals
Options (sold separately):
- Drum stand: MDS series *1
- Cymbal mount: MDY series
- Pad mount: MDH series
- Personal drum monitor: PM series
- V-Drums accessory package: DAP-3X
- V-Drums mat: TDM series
- Noise eater: NE-10, NE-1
- Kick pedal
- SD card
SIZE AND WEIGHT (INCLUDING SOUND MODULE, KICK PAD, KICK PEDAL､CYMBALS AND DRUM THRONE):
- Width: 1,300 mm | 51-3/16 inches
- Depth: 1,100 mm | 43-5/16 inches
- Height: 1,200 mm | 47-1/4 inches
- Weight: 23.0 kg | 50 lbs 12 oz
Though we only have a handful of "Electronic Drum Amps" we do carry a large variety of powered PA speakers if you are interested in amplifying your sound beyond what an Electronic Drump Amp can do. See "Powered Speakers" and "Powered Subwoofers" link.