This all sapele, non-cutaway 3/4 size Taka-mini may be the best excuse ever to own a smaller scale guitar. Tuned standard, alternate or high strung to heaven, the GY11ME-NS is a very unique and versatile instrument all unto itself. The laurel 21 fret fingerboard and friendly 42mm nut width have the feel of an old friend. Take it to the beach. Take it to the studio - and with the TP4T preamp you can take it on stage.
- Body type: Parlor (New Yorker)
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Natural Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C Soft
- Nut width: 1.675 in. (42.5 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.8 in.
- Number of frets:
- Neck finish: Natural Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Takamine
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Gold with amber knob
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Info not available
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickup System
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
- Acoustic Steel String Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Guitar Strings - Acoustic Steel String Guitars
- Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.