*Store showroom/demo model
**Various cosmetic scratches on the surface and a couple small dents on the grille (see photos)
***LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. ALL SALES FINAL.
The Sub7 has been designed to complement smaller monitors such as the AX-Series. Its small footprint allows for easy placement, even in small environments. The included remote control facilitates volume changes or crossover frequency adjustments from your favorite listening position.
The Sub7 is equipped with both balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) input and output connectors, allowing the Sub7 to be used in home or studio environments. Numerous control options allow for many and varied adjustments to room acoustics or the satellites used.
The low cutoff frequency of 32Hz (-3dB) enables this subwoofer to reproduce even the lowest frequencies with accuracy and realism.
Includes: remote control (2 AAA batteries not included), power cord, manual
- Linear bass reproduction down to 32 Hz
- Maximum Peak sound pressure in 1 m ≥ 107 dB
- High efficiency PWM amplifier
- Special 7" woofer with paper diaphragm
- Easy manual or automatic (de-)activation (via optional foot switch)
- Upper cut-off frequency is selectable between 50 to 150 Hz
- Connectable high-pass filter for the satellite outputs, which blocks signals below 85 Hz
- Remote control (contained in the delivery contents)
- Analog XLR and RCA inputs
- Small footprint
- 2 years warranty with optional extension to 3 years with the registration of the product
- Frequency Response: 32 Hz - 150 Hz
- THD > 60 Hz: ≤1 %
- Max. peak SPL at 1 m: ≥107 dB
- Crossover Frequencies: 50 - 150 Hz
- Input Impedance: 10 kOhm
- Panel: Front
- Weight: 17.6 lb (8 kg)
- Height x Width x Depth: 14.5" (370 mm) x 8" (200 mm) x 11" (280 mm)
- Warranty: 5 years (2 years warranty plus 3 years optional with product registration) (2 years warranty plus 3 years optional with product registration)