- Neck Type - SR5 / 5pc Jatoba/Walnut Neck
- Top/Back/Body - Ash Body
- Fretboard - Jatoba Fretboard / Abalone oval inlay
- Fret - Medium Frets
- Number of Frets - 24
- Bridge - Accu-cast B505 bridge
- String Space - 16.5mm
- Neck Pickup - Nordstrand CND P neck pickup (Passive)
- Bridge Pickup - Nordstrand CND J bridge pickup (Passive)
- Equaliser - Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ with EQ bypass switch (Passive tone control on treble pot) & 3-way Mid frequency switch.
- Nut - Plastic
- Hardware Color - Black Matte
Nordstrand™ CND PJ pickups
The Nordstrand CND pickups in a classic P/J combination offer a versatile setup almost indispensable for the working musician. It's able to get a killer huge P tone from the P style pickup. Deep and wide with a ton of punch. Also, the single coil bridge pickup will do famous J players sound for days. Then, with the flexibility of the preamp, you can get a massive modern sound that will go from slappy deep R & B to raging metal.
Accu-cast B500 bridge
The Accu-cast B500 bridge has adjustable saddles for string spacing adjustments, answering every bassist’s individual string spacing demands.The saddles can be adjusted ±1.5mm.
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ with EQ bypass switch & Mid frequency switch
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ is our latest refinement on the concept of simple, straightforward, no-nonsense EQ control. The Boost and Cut for the Mid Control are each centered on slightly different frequencies, an innovation that delivers a preset range of the most favorable bass tones.
Precision tonal control, including a switch to choose passive-only operation. When the EQ bypasses activated, the treble tone control knob becomes the global tone control for the passive circuit.