Bartolini BH2 Pickups: The Bartolini BH2 pickups provide a tight bottom-end, punchy mid-range, and smooth response. The dual-coil style configuration maximizes articulation and a long blade pole piece widens the magnetic field, providing balanced string-to-string pickup response.
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ with EQ bypass switch & Mid Frequency switch: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ is the latest refinement on the concept of simply, straightforward, no-nonsense EQ control. The Boost and Cut for the Mid Control are each centered on slightly different frequencies, an innovation that delivers a preset range of the most favorable bass tones.
Precision tonal control, including a switch to choose passive-only operation. When the EQ bypasses activated, the treble tone control knob becomes the global tone control for the passive circuit.
- Neck Type - SR4 / 5pc Jatoba/Walnut Neck
- Top/Back/Body - Okoume Body
- Fretboard - Jatoba Fretboard / Abalone oval inlay
- Fret - Medium Frets
- Number of Frets - 24
- Bridge - Accu-cast B500 bridge
- String Space - 19mm
- Neck Pickup - Bartolini BH2 neck pickup (Passive)
- Bridge Pickup - Bartolini BH2 bridge pickup (Passive)
- Equaliser - Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ with EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot) & 3-way Mid frequency switch
- Nut - Plastic
- Hardware Color - Black Matte