- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos.
The first instruments to bear the Squier name were introduced in 1982, answering the call for genuine Fender® designs at accessible prices. The Squier 40th Anniversary collection celebrates the 40-year journey of Fender’s entry-level brand with special editions of the Telecaster®, Stratocaster®, Jazzmaster®, Precision Bass®, and Jazz Bass®, all available in Gold Edition and Vintage Edition variants.
The Squier® 40th Anniversary Telecaster®, Vintage Edition is a soulful tribute model trimmed with a collection of classic features for the retro-minded Squier enthusiast. Featuring aged chrome hardware, an anodized aluminum pickguard, a vintage-tinted maple neck, an engraved anniversary neck plate and satin finish throughout, this Tele® honors the heritage of the Squier catalog and its ancestry. Player-friendly refinements of this commemorative model include a slim and comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile for an easy playing feel, vintage-style tuning machines and 3-saddle string-through-body bridge for authentic performance and style, and Fender-Designed single-coil pickups with alnico 5 magnets for familiar Tele tone.
- This guitar does not come with a bag or a case
- Color Satin Mocha
- Country Of Origin ID
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series 40th Anniversary
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Headstock Telecaster®
- Neck Construction Bolt-On
- Neck Finish Tinted Satin Urethane
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Number of Frets 21
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Side Dots Black
- String Nut Bone
- Truss Rod Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut 4 mm Hex
- Body Nyatoh
- Body Binding Black
- Body Finish Satin Urethane
- Body Material Nyatoh
- Body Shape Telecaster®
- Bridge 3-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Tele®
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish Aged Chrome
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt Squier® 40th Anniversary
- Pickguard 1-Ply Black Anodized Aluminum
- Pickup Covers Neck: Aged Chrome; Bridge: Black
- Strap Buttons Standard
- String Trees Dual-Wing
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switch Tip Black
- Tuning Machines Vintage Style
- Bridge Pickup Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Neck Pickup Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Style 2 Single-Coil
- Truss Rod Wrench 4 mm Hex (Allen)
- Dimensions 4.00x20.40x44.50 IN
- Fret Size Narrow Tall
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height 4.00 IN
- Shipping Length 44.50 IN
- Shipping Weight 12.55 LB
- Shipping Width 20.40 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.