- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos.
The first instruments to bear the Squier name were introduced in 1982, answering the call for genuine Fender® designs at accessible prices. The Squier 40th Anniversary collection celebrates the 40-year journey of Fender’s entry-level brand with special editions of the Telecaster®, Stratocaster®, Jazzmaster®, Precision Bass®, and Jazz Bass®, all available in Gold Edition and Vintage Edition variants.
The Squier® 40th Anniversary Precision Bass®, Gold Edition is a stylish model adorned with an eye-catching collection of upscale features for the discerning Squier fanatic. Featuring striking gold-plated hardware, a gold anodized aluminum pickguard, a bound Indian laurel fingerboard with pearloid block inlays, an engraved anniversary neck plate and gloss finish throughout, this P Bass® is poised and ready for the spotlight. Player-friendly refinements of this commemorative model include a slim and comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile for an easy playing feel, vintage-style tuning machines and 4-saddle bridge with barrel saddles for authentic performance and style, and a Fender-Designed split single-coil pickup with alnico 5 magnets for familiar P Bass tone.
- This bass guitar does not come with a bag or a case
- Color Black
- Country Of Origin ID
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series 40th Anniversary
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Headstock Precision Bass®
- Neck Construction Bolt-On
- Neck Finish Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Number of Frets 20
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Block
- Side Dots Black
- String Nut Bone
- Truss Rod Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut 4 mm Hex
- Body Nyatoh
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material Nyatoh
- Body Shape Precision Bass®
- Bridge 4-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish Gold-Plated
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt Squier® 40th Anniversary
- Pickguard 1-Ply Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Pickup Covers Black
- Strap Buttons Standard
- String Trees Vintage-Style Disc
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Neck Pickup Fender® Designed Alnico Split Single-Coil
- Pickup Configuration Split Single Coil
- Switching None
- Style 1 Single-Coil
- Truss Rod Wrench 4 mm Hex (Allen)
- Dimensions 3.80x15.00x54.00 IN
- Fret Size Narrow Tall
- Scale Length 34" (864 mm)
- Shipping Height 3.80 IN
- Shipping Length 54.00 IN
- Shipping Weight 10.80 LB
- Shipping Width 15.00 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.