- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
A superb gateway into the time-honored FenderÂ® family, the SquierÂ® Affinity Seriesâ„¢ JaguarÂ® Bass H delivers legendary design and quintessential tone for todayâ€™s aspiring bassist. This Jaguar Bass features several player-friendly refinements such as a thin and lightweight body, an easy-playing 32â€ medium scale length, and vintage-style open-gear tuning machines for smooth, accurate tuning. Loaded with a Squier humbucking pickup for fat, punchy tone, this model is ready to help lay the foundation for any player at any stage.
- This guitar does not come with a case or a bag
- Color Charcoal Frost Metallic
- Country Of Origin ID
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series Affinity Seriesâ„¢
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Neck Construction Bolt-On
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Number of Frets 20
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots White
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Head Adjust
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material Poplar
- Body Shape JaguarÂ® Bass
- Bridge 4-Saddle Standard
- Control Knobs Black Plastic
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt SquierÂ®
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black
- Pickup Covers Black
- Strap Buttons Standard
- String Trees Vintage-Style Disc
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Configuration H
- Switching None
- Style 1 Humbucking
- Dimensions 4.00x14.75x44.40 IN
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 32" (813 mm)
- Shipping Height 4.00 IN
- Shipping Length 44.40 IN
- Shipping Weight 9.40 LB
- Shipping Width 14.75 IN
- Bass Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Bass Strings
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all cases fit all bass guitars. Please call our store if you are not sure. Some of these cases are for smaller sized bass guitars.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.