- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
A superb gateway into the time-honored FenderÂ® family, the SquierÂ® Affinity Seriesâ„¢ TelecasterÂ® Deluxe delivers legendary design and quintessential tone for todayâ€™s aspiring guitar hero. This TeleÂ® features several player-friendly refinements such as a thin and lightweight body, a slim and comfortable â€œCâ€-shaped neck profile, a string-through-body hardtail bridge for optimal body resonance and sealed die-cast tuning machines with split shafts for smooth, accurate tuning and easy restringing. Loaded with two Squier humbucking pickups with individual volume and tone controls for genre-defying sonic variety, this model is ready to accompany any player at any stage.
- This guitar does not come with a bag or a case
- Color Burgundy Mist
- Country Of Origin ID
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series Affinity Seriesâ„¢
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Neck Construction Bolt-On
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Number of Frets 21
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots White
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Head Adjust
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material Poplar
- Body Shape TelecasterÂ®
- Bridge 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Hardtail With Block Saddles
- Control Knobs Skirted Amp Knobs
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt SquierÂ®
- Pickguard 3-Ply White
- Pickup Covers Chrome
- Strap Buttons Standard
- String Trees Dual-Wing
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switch Tip Black
- Tuning Machines Sealed Die-Cast with Split Shafts
- Bridge Pickup Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls Volume 1. (Bridge Pickup), Volume 2. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 2. (Neck Pickup)
- Neck Pickup Ceramic Humbucker
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Style 2 Humbucking
- Dimensions 4.00x14.75x44.40 IN
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height 4.00 IN
- Shipping Length 44.40 IN
- Shipping Weight 9.40 LB
- Shipping Width 14.75 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.