- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. For actual photos of the instrument, please contact us.
A superb gateway into the time-honored Fender® family, the Squier® Affinity Series™ Telecaster® delivers legendary design and quintessential tone for today’s aspiring guitar hero. This Tele® features several player-friendly refinements such as a thin and lightweight body, a slim and comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile, a string-through-body bridge for optimal body resonance and sealed die-cast tuning machines with split shafts for smooth, accurate tuning and easy restringing. Loaded with dual Squier single-coil Tele pickups with 3-way switching for genre-defying sonic variety, this model is ready to accompany any player at any stage.
- This guitar does not come with a bag or a case
- Color Butterscotch Blonde
- Country Of Origin ID
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series Affinity Series™
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Neck Construction Bolt-On
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Number of Frets 21
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Side Dots Black
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Head Adjust
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material Poplar
- Body Shape Telecaster®
- Bridge 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Tele®
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt Squier®
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black
- Pickup Covers Neck: Chrome; Bridge: Black
- Strap Buttons Standard
- String Trees Dual-Wing
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switch Tip Black
- Tuning Machines Sealed Die-Cast with Split Shafts
- Bridge Pickup Ceramic Single-Coil
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Neck Pickup Ceramic Single-Coil
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Style 2 Single-Coil
- Dimensions 5.00x15.75x44.50 IN
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height 5.00 IN
- Shipping Length 44.50 IN
- Shipping Weight 11.15 LB
- Shipping Width 15.75 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.