- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos.
The Paranormal Jazz Bass® ’54 turns fiction into reality, combining the easy playability and tonal versatility of the J Bass® with the classic looks of its older sibling, the Precision Bass® (around 1954, the P Bass® transitioned from a slab body to a contoured body). This bass is easy to play thanks to its “C”-shaped neck profile and narrow 1.5” nut width and offers out-of-this-world tone courtesy of its dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Further refinements include a vintage-style bridge and tuning machines, dual concentric volume and tone controls, and a sprawling ’50s-style pickguard that transports the Jazz Bass back in time.
- This bass guitar does not come with a bag or a case
- Color 3-Color Sunburst
- Country Of Origin CN
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series Paranormal
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Neck Construction Bolt-On
- Neck Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Number of Frets 20
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Side Dots Black
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Head Adjust
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material Poplar
- Body Shape Jazz Bass®
- Bridge 4-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Control Knobs Knurled Chrome/Black Concentric
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Pickguard 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Pickup Covers Black
- Strap Buttons Standard
- String Trees Vintage-Style Disc
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls Stacked Concentric Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Neck Pickup Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Switching None
- Dimensions 3.70x15.10x44.40 IN
- Fret Size Narrow Tall
- Scale Length 34" (86.36 cm)
- Shipping Height 3.70 IN
- Shipping Length 44.40 IN
- Shipping Weight 9.65 LB
- Shipping Width 15.10 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.