- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos.
The Baritone Cabronita Telecaster® brings the Tele® another step beyond its 1950s roots and into a Paranormal realm. Featuring dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil soapbar pickups and Cabronita Tele styling, this baritone model is the perfect companion to accompany any player into uncharted territory. Further player-friendly callouts include a string-through-body bridge for solid string stability, a slim “C”-shape neck profile for easy playability and a gloss neck finish for a slick feel.
- This guitar does not come with a bag or a case
- Color Surf Green
- Country Of Origin CN
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series Paranormal
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Neck Construction Bolt-On
- Neck Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Number of Frets 22
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots White
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Head Adjust
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material Poplar
- Body Shape Telecaster®
- Bridge 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Hardtail
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt Squier®
- Pickguard 1-Ply Parchment
- Pickup Covers Parchment
- Strap Buttons Standard
- String Trees Dual-Wing
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.014-.068 Gauges)
- Switch Tip Parchment
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup Fender® Designed Alnico Soapbar Single-Coil
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Neck Pickup Fender® Designed Alnico Soapbar Single-Coil
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Dimensions 1.00x1.00x1.00 IN
- Fret Size Narrow Tall
- Scale Length 27" (686 mm)
- Shipping Height 1.00 IN
- Shipping Length 1.00 IN
- Shipping Weight 20.00 LB
- Shipping Width 1.00 IN
- Electric Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Strings
- Electric Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Electric Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.