- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos.
The Paranormal Cyclone® combines details from several iconic Fender models to create a whirlwind that is greater than the sum of its parts. With a small offset body shape borrowed from the Mustang®, pickups and vintage-style tremolo from a Stratocaster®, and controls from a Jaguar®, this guitar delivers standout style and versatile tone perfect for any musical genre. Further player-friendly callouts include a 24.75” scale length and slim “C”-shape neck profile for easy playability and a gloss neck finish for a slick feel.
- Color Candy Apple Red
- Country Of Origin CN
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series Paranormal
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Neck Construction Bolt-On
- Neck Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Number of Frets 22
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots White
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Head Adjust
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material Poplar
- Body Shape Cyclone™
- Bridge 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Control Knobs Black Plastic
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt Squier®
- Pickguard 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Pickup Covers White
- Strap Buttons Standard
- String Trees Dual-Wing
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Middle Pickup Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Pickup Configuration SSS
- Switching 3-On/Off Slide Switches (One for Each Pickup)
- Dimensions 3.70x15.10x44.40 IN
- Fret Size Narrow Tall
- Scale Length 24.75" (629 mm)
- Shipping Height 3.70 IN
- Shipping Length 44.40 IN
- Shipping Weight 9.65 LB
- Shipping Width 15.10 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.