- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
The Paranormal Offset TelecasterÂ® is the quintessential mashup of Fender features, combining the components of the iconic TeleÂ® with the comfort and style of the JazzmasterÂ® offset body shape. With its dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups and string-through-body bridge design, this guitarâ€™s versatile voice will sing with sustain. Other callouts include a slim â€œCâ€-shape neck profile, a gloss neck finish for a slick feel, and chrome hardware that is sure to catch the spotlight.
- Color Olympic White
- Country Of Origin CN
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series Paranormal
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Headstock TelecasterÂ®
- Neck Construction Bolt-On
- Neck Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Number of Frets 22
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Side Dots Black
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Single Action, Head Adjust
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material Poplar
- Body Shape JazzmasterÂ®
- Bridge 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body TeleÂ® with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt SquierÂ®
- Pickguard 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Pickup Covers Neck: Chrome; Bridge: Black
- Strap Buttons Standard
- String Trees Dual-Wing
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switch Tip Black
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup FenderÂ® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Neck Pickup FenderÂ® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Pickup Configuration SS
- Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Dimensions 3.70x15.10x44.40 IN
- Fret Size Narrow Tall
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height 3.70 IN
- Shipping Length 44.40 IN
- Shipping Weight 9.65 LB
- Shipping Width 15.10 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.