- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos.
Originally introduced by Fender in 1998, the Toronado® became a fresh face in the crowd of offset-style guitars with its unique curves and crushing tone. The Paranormal Toronado delivers several player-friendly features including a slim “C” shaped neck with a slick gloss finish, a string-through-body bridge for solid string stability, individual volume and tone controls for a wide range of tonal variety, and an easy-playing 24.75” scale length. With its otherworldly looks, transcendent playability and earth-shattering tone, this model will transport any player into a Paranormal realm.
- This guitar does not come with a bag or a case
- Color Mystic Seafoam
- Country Of Origin CN
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series Paranormal
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Neck Construction Bolt-On
- Neck Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Number of Frets 22
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots White
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Single Action, Head Adjust
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material Poplar
- Body Shape Toronado®
- Bridge 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Hardtail
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt Squier®
- Pickguard 3-Ply Parchment
- Pickup Covers Chrome
- Strap Buttons Standard
- String Trees Dual-Wing
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switch Tip Black
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup Atomic™ Humbucking
- Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Neck Pickup Atomic™ Humbucking
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Dimensions 3.70x15.10x44.40 IN
- Fret Size Narrow Tall
- Scale Length 24.75" (629 mm)
- Shipping Height 3.70 IN
- Shipping Length 44.40 IN
- Shipping Weight 9.65 LB
- Shipping Width 15.10 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.