- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
The Classic Vibe Bass VI is a faithful tribute to the secret weapon of producers and adventurous players that have dared to explore it since its original production from 1961 to 1975. Tuned an octave lower than a guitar and featuring a vintage-style tremolo, the Bass VI is the perfect companion to accompany any guitar or bass player into uncharted territory. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable â€œCâ€-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5â€-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a floating bridge with barrel saddles for solid string stability. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- This guitar does not come with a case or a bag
- Color Black
- Country Of Origin ID
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series Classic Vibe
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Neck Finish Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Number of Frets 21
- Nut Material Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays White Pearloid Block
- String Nut Bone
- Truss Rod Head Adjust
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material Poplar
- Body Shape Bass VI
- Bridge 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Control Knobs Black Plastic
- Hardware Finish Nickel
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt SquierÂ®
- Pickguard 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Pickup Covers Aged White
- Strap Buttons Standard
- String Trees Dual-Wing
- Strings FenderÂ® Nickel Plated Steel (.024-.084, Gauges)
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup FenderÂ® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Middle Pickup FenderÂ® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup FenderÂ® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Pickup Configuration SSS
- Special Electronics 2-Position Slide Switch for Bass-Cut "Strangle" Circuit
- Switching 3-On/Off Slide Switches (One for Each Pickup)
- Style 3 Single-Coil
- Dimensions 4.00x14.75x49.50 IN
- Fret Size Narrow Tall
- Scale Length 30" (762 mm)
- Shipping Height 4.00 IN
- Shipping Length 49.50 IN
- Shipping Weight 13.10 LB
- Shipping Width 14.75 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.