- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
A superb gateway into the time-honored FenderÂ® family, the SquierÂ® Affinity Seriesâ„¢ StratocasterÂ® HSS delivers legendary design and quintessential tone for todayâ€™s aspiring guitar hero. This StratÂ® features several player-friendly refinements such as a thin and lightweight body, a slim and comfortable â€œCâ€-shaped neck profile, a 2-point tremolo bridge for superior tremolo action and sealed die-cast tuning machines with split shafts for smooth, accurate tuning and easy restringing. Loaded with a Squier humbucking bridge pickup and single-coil neck and middle pickups for genre-defying sonic variety, this model is ready to accompany any player at any stage.
Delivering 15 watts of pure Fender tone, the Frontman 15G amplifier features both clean and overdrive channels, three-band EQ, headphone jack for silent practice and an aux input for connecting a media device. With the included padded gig bag, picks, strap and 10' cable, the Squier Affinity Stratocaster HSS Pack has everything you need to turn your affinity for music into a lifelong passion.
- Color Lake Placid Blue
- Country Of Origin ID
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series Affinity Seriesâ„¢
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Neck Construction Bolt-On
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Number of Frets 21
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Side Dots Black
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod Head Adjust
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material Poplar
- Body Shape StratocasterÂ®
- Amplifier Covering Black Textured Vinyl
- Bridge 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Control Knobs White Plastic
- Grille Cloth Silver
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Pickguard 3-Ply White
- Strap Buttons Standard
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines Sealed Die-Cast with Split Shafts
- Bridge Pickup Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Middle Pickup Ceramic Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup Ceramic Single-Coil
- Pickup Configuration HSS
- Voltage 120V
- Wattage 15 Watts
- Included Accessories Fender FrontmanÂ® 15G Amplifier, Fender Padded Gig Bag, Fender Guitar Strap, Fender 10' Instrument Cable, Fender Guitar Picks, 3-Month Fender Playâ„¢ Subscription
- Power Cable Non-IEC
- Dimensions 9.25x24.00x44.00 IN
- Fret Size Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height 9.25 IN
- Shipping Length 44.00 IN
- Shipping Weight 37.35 LB
- Shipping Width 24.00 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.