- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos.
The Squier® Contemporary Telecaster® RH brings modern features and bold aesthetics to an iconic Fender platform to satisfy today’s most discerning and daring players. At the heart of this guitar is a SQR™ rail humbucking bridge pickup and a Squier SQR™ Atomic™ humbucking neck pickup (RH = Rail humbucker, Humbucker), which offer a versatile range of massive genre-defying tones without hum. The roasted maple neck was chosen for its optimal tone and stability, and a sculpted heel design allows for improved access all the way to the 22nd fret. High-performance components round out the feature list and include a string-through-body hardtail bridge for ideal body resonance, and a set of sealed-gear tuning machines with split shafts for smooth tuning action and easy restringing. Eye-catching styling cues include stealthy black hardware and a sleek matching painted headstock with chrome logos for a premium look.
- CASE/GIG BAG: This Guitar Does Not Come with a Case or a Bag
- Model Name Contemporary Telecaster® RH, Roasted Maple Fingerboard, Shoreline Gold
- Model #0371225544
- Series Contemporary
- Country Of Origin CN
- Color Shoreline Gold
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape Telecaster®
- Neck Material Roasted Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Jumbo
- String Nut Graphite
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Truss Rods Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup Squier® SQR™ Rail Humbucking
- Neck Pickup Squier® SQR™ Atomic™ Humbucking
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Pickup Configuration Rail Humbucker / Humbucker
- Bridge 6-Saddle Standard Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish Black
- Tuning Machines Sealed Die-Cast with Split Shafts
- Pickguard None
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Dimensions 3.90x14.90x44.40 IN
- Weight 10.35 LB
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.