- Bass Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos. Actual color and pattern may vary.
The SquierÂ® Contemporary Active Precision BassÂ® PH brings modern features and bold aesthetics to an iconic Fender platform to satisfy todayâ€™s most discerning and daring players. At the heart of this bass are Squier SQRâ„¢ ceramic split single-coil and humbucking bridge pickups powered by a Fender-designed active 9-volt preamp, offering intuitive controls for volume, pickup blend, traditional tone and stacked boost controls for bass and treble. The roasted maple neck was chosen for its optimal tone and stability, and a sculpted heel design allows for improved access to the upper frets. High-performance components round out the feature list and include a modern bridge with added mass for improved body resonance, and a set of open-geartuning machines for smooth tuning action. Eye-catching styling cues include stealthy black hardware and a sleek painted headstock with chrome logos for a premium look.
- This bass guitar does not come with a bag or a case
- Color Pearl White
- Country Of Origin ID
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series Contemporary
- Fingerboard Material Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Headstock Black Painted with Chrome Logo
- Neck Construction Bolt-On
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Material Roasted Maple
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Number of Frets 20
- Nut Material Graphite
- Nut Width 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Dot
- Side Dots White
- String Nut Graphite
- Truss Rod Head Adjust
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material Poplar
- Body Shape Precision BassÂ®
- Bridge 4-Saddle Standard
- Control Knobs Knurled Dome
- Hardware Finish Black
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt SquierÂ® Asymmetrical
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black
- Pickup Covers Black Matte
- Strap Buttons Standard
- String Trees Vintage-Style Disc
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup SquierÂ® SQRâ„¢ Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls Master Volume, Blend, Master Tone, Bass/Treble Boost
- Neck Pickup SquierÂ® SQRâ„¢ Split Single-Coil
- Pickup Configuration PH
- Special Electronics Active Electronics
- Switching None
- Dimensions 3.75x15.00x52.00 IN
- Fret Size Narrow Tall
- Scale Length 34" (864 mm)
- Shipping Height 3.75 IN
- Shipping Length 52.00 IN
- Shipping Weight 15.00 LB
- Shipping Width 15.00 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.