- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos.
The Starcaster broke the mold of semi-hollow guitar design with its offset body shape when it was introduced in the ‘70s, offering versatile sounds and out-of-this-world styling for the most adventurous players. The Squier® Contemporary Active Starcaster® is an evolution of the original Fender model, engineered with a sealed semi-hollow body for minimized feedback and powered by dual Squier SQR™ active ceramic humbucking pickups for massive high-output signal. The roasted maple neck was chosen for its optimal tone and stability, and a sculpted heel design allows for improved access all the way to the 22nd fret. High-performance components round out the feature list and include a fully adjustable bridge with stop tailpiece for rock-solid string feel, and a set of sealed-gear tuning machines with split shafts for smooth tuning action and easy restringing. Eye-catching styling cues include stealthy black chrome hardware and a sleek matching painted contoured headstock with chrome logos for a premium look.
- This guitar does not come with a bag or a case
- Color Gunmetal Metallic
- Country Of Origin ID
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series Contemporary
- Fingerboard Material Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Headstock Contoured with Matching Painted Contour and Chrome Logo
- Neck Construction Bolt-On
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Contour
- Neck Material Roasted Maple
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Number of Frets 22
- Nut Material Graphite
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Side Dots Black
- String Nut Graphite
- Truss Rod Head Adjust
- Body Laminated Maple
- Body Binding Black
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material Laminated Maple
- Body Shape Starcaster®
- Bridge 6-Saddle Adjustable Bridge
- Bridge Cover/Tailpiece Stop Tail
- Control Knobs Skirted Amp Knobs
- Hardware Finish Black Chrome
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt Squier® Asymmetrical
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black
- Pickup Covers Black Matte
- Strap Buttons Standard
- String Trees Dual-Wing
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switch Tip Black
- Tuning Machines Sealed Die-Cast with Split Shafts
- Bridge Pickup Squier® SQR™ Active Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Neck Pickup Squier® SQR™ Active Ceramic Humbucker
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Special Electronics Active Electronics
- Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Dimensions 5.60x17.75x45.50 IN
- Fret Size Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height 5.60 IN
- Shipping Length 45.50 IN
- Shipping Weight 13.45 LB
- Shipping Width 17.75 IN
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.