- Electric Guitar Accessories
- Inspection and Set-up
*These are stock photos.
The Squier® Contemporary Stratocaster® Special HT brings modern features and bold aesthetics to an iconic Fender platform to satisfy today’s most discerning and daring players. At the heart of this guitar is a set of Squier SQR™ alnico single-coil pickups positioned in a “special” configuration with the middle pickup near the bridge pickup for a unique variety of dynamically responsive settings. The roasted maple neck was chosen for its optimal tone and stability, and a sculpted heel design allows for improved access all the way to the 22nd fret. High-performance components round out the feature list and include a string-through-body hardtail bridge for ideal body resonance, and a set of sealed-gear tuning machines with split shafts for smooth tuning action and easy restringing. Eye-catching styling cues include stealthy black hardware and a sleek painted headstock with chrome logos for a premium look.
- CASE/GIG BAG: This Guitar Does Not Come with a Case or a Bag
- Model Name Contemporary Stratocaster® Special HT, Laurel Fingerboard, Black Pickguard, Sunset Metallic
- Model #0370235570
- Series Contemporary
- Country Of Origin ID
- Color Sunset Metallic
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape Stratocaster®
- Neck Material Roasted Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Jumbo
- String Nut Graphite
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup Squier® SQR™ Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup Squier® SQR™ Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup Squier® SQR™ Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade, Special Switching: Position 1. Bridge and Middle (Series, Hum-Cancelling), 2. Middle, 3. Middle and Neck (Parallel), 4. Bridge, Middle and Neck, 5. Neck
- Pickup Configuration SSS
- Bridge 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Hardtail With Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish Black
- Tuning Machines Sealed Die-Cast with Split Shafts
- Pickguard 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs White Plastic
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Dimensions 3.90x14.90x44.40 IN
- Weight 10.35 LB
- Electric Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Electric Guitar Strings
- Electric Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Electric Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.