The Squier® Contemporary Stratocaster® HH is an outstanding choice for the modern player seeking progressive features in a guitar that has authentic vibe and style.
Player-friendly features like a slim “C”-shaped maple neck give this guitar a slick, smooth feel, while the 12” fingerboard radius and narrow-tall frets are ideal for speed and effortless bends. The dual ceramic humbucking pickups boast hot output for powerful tones perfect for crunchy rhythms and soaring solos. Premium styling cues include zebra pickup bobbins and an eye-catching matching painted headstock to make this guitar stand out from any crowd.
With its combination of timeless Strat style, player-centric features and incredible tone, the Contemporary Stratocaster HH is the perfect hard-rocking addition to your arsenal.
- Model Name: Contemporary Stratocaster® HH, Maple Fingerboard, Pearl White
- Model #: 0370222523
- Series: Contemporary
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Color: Pearl White
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Natural Satin Urethane with Gloss Matching Headstock
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Single Action, Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4 mm Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup: Ceramic Humbucker
- Middle Pickup: N/A
- Neck Pickup: Ceramic Humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: None
- Dimensions: 4.10x15.10x44.10 IN
Here at Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12 point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.