Directional on-camera microphone with built-in wind protection and shock absorption for enhanced in-camera audio. Includes 3.5mm TRS and TRRS coiled cables for compatibility with DSLR and mirrorless cameras or mobile devices.
Quality video is easy to come by these days, but that isn’t always the case when it comes to quality audio. Even the phone in your pocket has the ability to shoot video in crisp 4K resolution, so why shouldn’t it sound as good as it looks?
Introducing the MKE 200: Sennheiser’s first step to upgrading your sound.
- Camera not included
Now, capturing audio in noisy environments is no longer an issue. A directional microphone capsule brings presence to your voice while features like a built-in wind screen and shock mount keep your recordings sounding cleaner than ever before. Compact and sleek enough for your camera or your phone, this mic is sure to enhance the audio for any video you shoot.
Upgrade your sound with the brand that audio professionals trust. The MKE 200—Be heard.
The MKE 200 features a super-cardioid capsule that provides focus and detail while rejecting unwanted background noise. Ideal for vloggers and videographers alike, this directional microphone will enhance your in-camera audio and bring clarity to your recordings.
Built-in Wind Screen and Shock Mount
All handheld cameras are susceptible to handling noise, so the MKE 200 features integrated wind protection and shock absorption. These two features combined ensure the cleanest audio recordings possible while shooting video on the move. Add the included furry windshield accessory for maximum wind protection.
In today’s world, your video recording is most likely not confined to one device, and your microphone doesn’t have to be either. Each MKE 200 includes 3.5mm (1/8in) TRS and TRRS cables to be used with DSLR and mirrorless cameras or mobile devices.
- Directional microphone for isolated and enhanced in-camera audio
- Compact design with sleek and stylish finish
- Integrated wind protection and internal suspension mount to minimize handling noise
- Interchangeable 3.5mm (1/8"") TRS and TRRS connectivity for use with DSLR and mirrorless cameras or mobile devices
- Standard cold shoe mount for universal use
- Battery free operation
- Dimensions 69 x 60 x 39 mm
- Pick-up pattern Super-cardioid
- Transducer principle Pre-polarized Condenser
- Maximum sound pressure level (passive) 120 dB
- Powering 2-10V
- Sensitivity -33 dB V/Pa
- Color Black
- Connection 3.5mm locking jack
- Connection cable 3.5mm TRS & 3.5mm TRRS cables included
- Equivalent noise level 20 dB SPL (A)
- Frequency response 40 to 20,000 Hz
- Weight 48g