Directional on-camera microphone with built-in wind protection and shock absorption for enhanced in-camera audio. Includes 3.5mm TRS and TRRS coiled cables for compatibility with DSLR and mirrorless cameras or mobile devices.
Quality video is easy to come by these days, but that isn’t always the case when it comes to quality audio. Even the phone in your pocket has the ability to shoot video in crisp 4K resolution, so why shouldn’t it sound as good as it looks? With the MKE 200, capturing audio in noisy environments is no longer an issue. A directional microphone capsule brings presence to your voice while features like a built-in wind screen and shock mount keep your recordings sounding cleaner than ever before. Compact and sleek enough for your camera or your phone, this mic is sure to enhance the audio for any video you shoot.
- Directional microphone for isolated and enhanced in-camera audio
- Compact design with sleek and stylish finish
- Integrated wind protection and internal suspension mount to minimize handling noise
- Interchangeable 3.5mm (1/8») TRS and TRRS connectivity for use with DSLR and mirrorless cameras or mobile devices
- Standard cold shoe mount for universal use
- Battery free operation