High-quality dynamic cardioid microphone for rough use in live reporting and broadcasting environments. Especially tuned for interview situations. Special design avoids wind and handling noise problems. Metal housing.
Omni microphones tend to pick up everything equally, including background noise. The MD 46 cardioid interview mic focuses on the subject, increasing clarity while reducing background noise. Designed to deliver low handling and wind noise, and to eliminate vocal popping, this microphone gives the ENG team an ideal interview tool.
- Double layer grille basket
- Cardioid dynamic capsule
- Low handling noise
- Long handle with excellent balance
- Dimensions: Ø 49 x 250 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response: 40 - 18000 Hz
- Weight: 360 g
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2,0 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ω
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ω