- Amp Accessories
Our RS7501 Tilt-Back Tripod Amp Stand's heavy-duty tripod base adjusts to accommodate various sizes of amps and features five tilt positions that enable you to dial in optimal speaker projection while reducing floor reflections. A convenient articulated boom arm mounts a mic in front of the amp and conserves floor space by eliminating the need for an extra mic stand. Padded contact points protect the amp from dings and scratches while rubber feet on the base prevent unwanted movement.
- Holds an amp at the proper angle to direct sound toward the listener
- Five tilt positions enable proper sound direction with reduced floor reflections
- Base folds down and the main shaft contracts for ease of storage and transportation
- Wide leg spread provides a stable foundation to ensure reliable amp support
- Application Stage/studio amplifiers and monitors + amp miking
- Weight Capacity 100 lbs.
- Height Adj. 8”-10” (support arm height above floor)
- Back Bumper Height Adj 19”-36”
- Mic Mount Height Adj 23”-37”
- Amp Support Arms Length 7.32"
- Yoke Width 11"
- Angle Adj. 95° - 110°
- Boom Arm Size 22" Boom arm with 7"adjustable mini boom
- Boom Arm Tubing 16mm
- Folded Dimensions 5" x 4.5" x 26.5”
- Color Black