Compact / Miniature Case Size
Advances in circuitry design have made it possible for guitar effect pedals to be built in compact enclosures that literally fit in the palm of your hand. The mini or Micro design allows more pedals to fit on your pedal board and also helps reduce the overall weight. The ever increased popularity of small pedals makes a great choice and variety of sounds effect and tone machines to fulfill your every need and expectation.
True Bypass Circuitry
The compact inner circuitry is designed with a 3PDT True Bypass switch ensuring an unaltered tone when the pedal is not engaged. A true bypass switch has the ability to send the input signal directly to the output jack therefore truly bypasses the internal hardware circuit of the pedal, the signal goes straight from the IN to the OUT.
- The Rowin Distortion Pedal LEF-202B is virtually 3 distortion pedals in one with a toggle switch to choose between Classic, Tight, and Natural modes.
- The tone control dial lets you adjust for either single coil or humbucker pick ups on your guitar, and when dialed back the pedal resembles a fat sounding tubescreamer at lower gain levels.
- Built with the same quality and performance as “MOOER” and “FLYBOYZ” pedals yet priced Much Less !
- The LEF-202B is the identical electronics as the Rowin LEF-602B but a simpler outside casing.
- Full Metal Shell
- 3 Mode Distortion Toggle Switch Selector
- Tone, Level, Gain controls
- True Bypass 3DPT Switch
- Power Supply: 9V DC (Positive Tip)- (Not Included)
- Input Impedance: 1M Ohms
- Output Impedance: 10k Ohms
- Dimensions: L92mm x W40mm x H32mm (H 50mm including switch)