- Electronic Drum Accessories
Sound, Feel, and Expression—the Total Drumming Experience
The TD-50X series delivers the most comprehensive electronic drumming experience ever created, harnessing over 20 years of Roland craftsmanship to bring you the ultimate in sound, feel, and sheer expressive power. The next-generation TD-50X sound module resides at the heart of full-size and compact kit configurations, providing stunningly natural tone and response combined with deep customization options to make the sound your own.
Roland’s ultra-expressive digital pads—including a groundbreaking digital hi-hat—offer the most refined feel and nuanced playability to date. And with advanced connectivity, you can take on any playing situation, from home sessions and professional studio recording to high-impact performances on the biggest stages.
* Kick pad, Drum stand, Kick pedal, snare stand, hi-hat stand, and drum throne are not included.
Ultimate Drumming Performance for Smaller Spaces
Loaded with Roland’s most expressive drum sounds and playing detection technologies to date, the TD-50K2 delivers flagship-grade performance in a scaled-down size. Our groundbreaking digital snare, ride, and hi-hat pads bring ultra-detailed playability to the three most nuanced pieces in the kit, complete with full-size playing surfaces for maximum drumming comfort.
Prismatic Sound Modeling: Feel the Difference
The Prismatic Sound Modeling in the TD-50X makes electronic drums come to life like no other system can, infusing multi-layer samples recorded in world-class studios with sophisticated behavior modeling techniques refined over more than two decades. Inspired by a prism—which refracts a single ray of light into every color in the spectrum—our revolutionary approach produces an unlimited array of sonic colors with every stick hit. The initial attack is followed by a complex mix of rich overtones, just like playing acoustic drums and cymbals.
Save Space with No Compromise
The TD-50K2 is the ideal solution when you want the very best V-Drums performance in a space-saving footprint. With the TD-50X module and digital snare, ride, and hi-hat pads, you get all the key components from the top-of-the-line TD-50KV2. Three 10-inch tom pads and the KD-140 kick strike the perfect balance of reduced size and authentic playability, while 14-inch and 16-inch crash cymbal pads provide large-diameter playing surfaces and thin profiles for natural feel and swinging motion. The MDS-Grand 2 stand is both streamlined and rugged, and offers ample clearance if you ever want to upgrade to a full-size V-Drums kick like the KD-180 or KD-220.
- Flagship electronic drum kit with a space-saving footprint and Roland’s most advanced V-Drums innovations
- Next-generation TD-50X sound module with Prismatic Sound Modeling and PureAcoustic Ambience technologies
- 14-inch PD-140DS digital snare, 18-inch CY-18DR digital ride cymbal, and newly developed 14-inch VH-14D digital hi-hat, all with high-res, multi-sensor triggering for unmatched performance
- KD-140 kick trigger pad and three PDX-100 tom pads
- 14-inch CY-14C-T and 16-inch CY-16R-T crash cymbal pads, which feature a 40-percent thinner design than previous V-Cymbals for greater flex and swing
- Over 900 premium sounds on board, including many new kick, snare, hi-hat, tom, and cymbal selections
- Ready-to-play presets based on legendary and contemporary drum kit sounds, purposefully tuned for full, punchy, and dynamic sound
- Hands-on interface with dedicated buttons and faders for selecting, customizing, and mixing drum sounds
- Massive selection of studio-grade effects, including EQs, compressors, reverbs, multi-effects, and more
- Stereo XLR master output and eight TRS direct outs provide balanced connections to a PA mixer
- Integrated 32-channel USB audio/MIDI interface for professional computer music production
- Four auxiliary analog trigger inputs for easy kit expansion
- Mix input for drumming with music from a smartphone or laptop
- Import your own WAV samples via an SD card
- Built-in practice functions for developing drumming skills
- Compact MDS-Grand 2 drum stand
- Kit configuration
- Drum sound module: TD-50X x 1
- Snare: PD-140DS x 1
- Tom: PDX-100 x 3
- Hi-hat: VH-14D x 1
- Crash1: CY-14C-T x 1
- Crash2: CY-16R-T x 1
- Ride: CY-18DR x 1
- Kick: KD-140-BC x 1
- Drum stand: MDS-GND2 x 1
- Extra trigger input jack: 5 (TOM 4, AUX 1--AUX 4)
- Accessories: Setup guide
- Options (sold separately)
- Cymbal mount: MDY series
- Pad mount: MDH series
- Personal drum monitor: PM series
- V-Drums accessory package: DAP-3X
- V-Drums mat: TDM-20
- Noise eater: NE series
- SIZE & WEIGHT
- 1,550 (W) x 1,350 (D) x 1,250 (H) mm
- 61-1/16 (W) x 53-3/16 (D) x 49-1/4 (H) inches
- (including Kick pad, Cymbals, Hi-hat stand and Drum throne)
- Weight: 46 kg / 101 lbs 7 oz
Though we only have a handful of "Electronic Drum Amps" we do carry a large variety of powered PA speakers if you are interested in amplifying your sound beyond what an Electronic Drump Amp can do. See "Powered Speakers" and "Powered Subwoofers" link.