- Electronic Drum Accessories
Mid-Level V-Drums, Next-Generation Performance
The mid-level TD-27KV delivers the immersive sound and response that you only get with V-Drums. At its heart is the powerful new TD-27 sound engine, filled with premium-grade, fully-customizable drum and cymbal sounds. Advanced digital trigger technology detects every playing nuance in ultra-high definition, while large-diameter drum and cymbal pads offer exceptional feel, presented in a spacious acoustic-style layout.
*Note: High-hat stand, kick drum pedal, snare stand, and SD card are all sold separately and do not come included with this kit.
Larger Pads and Cymbals
Many electronic drum kits feel quite different from acoustic kits, mainly due to small pads and lower height. The TD-27KV dispels this convention with large-diameter pads and cymbals, presenting a spacious layout that makes every drummer feel at home. The 14" x 4.3" stainless-steel snare and 10" toms feature Roland’s legendary multi-ply mesh heads, providing unmatched response and adjustable tension for natural rebound. The 12" hi-hat cymbals mount on a standard acoustic hi-hit stand, while an 18" ride cymbal and 12" and 13" crash cymbals are mounted on sturdy boom arms for great stick feel and authentic swinging motion.
14" Digital Snare and 18" Digital Ride Cymbal
Roland’s cutting-edge digital pad technology brings even deeper realism to the V-Drums experience. The digital snare and ride pads connect to the TD-27 module via USB cables, working together with the sound engine to deliver the most natural expression, allowing your drumming skills to be heard in incredible detail. Multiple sensors and lightning-fast processing provide amazing response, enabling you to play genuine techniques in the most natural way. Ghost notes, rim shots, and cross stick playing on the snare are precisely detected and translated, while the ride offers wide tonal range and the ability to subtly mute with just a touch of the bow.
Create (and Craft) Your Signature Drum Kit
With acoustic drums, you make the sound your own by swapping head types, adjusting the tuning, applying damping, tweaking the snare wire tension, changing out the kick beater, and more. This is all possible with the TD-27 module, allowing you to craft customized kits for any situation. Just strike a pad to select it, and then use the hands-on controls and intuitive editing tools to get the sound just how you like it.
Powerful Connectivity for Stage and Studio
The TD-27KV delivers fantastic sound for live performance or recording, thanks to a wealth of connectivity options. The TD-27 module features stereo outputs for the overall drum sound, plus two direct outputs for sending kick, snare, and other sounds to an audio console for independent mixing.
Bluetooth Connectivity and Built-In Coaching Tools
Built-in Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream audio from a phone or laptop to the module, ideal for jamming with headphones. Play along with favorite music tracks or mix the sound from a YouTube lesson video with the kit. Onboard coach functions develop skills and track your progress, while the advanced metronome helps improve your inner clock.
- Mid-size V-Drums kit with flagship-class sound
- TD-27 sound module with advanced Prismatic Sound Modeling derived from the flagship TD-50
- 14" digital snare and 18" ride cymbal with high-resolution, multi-sensor triggering for unparalleled dynamics and accurate positional detection
- Large-diameter pads and cymbals provide an acoustic-like playing experience
- Drum in a variety of hyper-realistic sound spaces with newly developed PureAcoustic Ambience Technology
- Hands-on interface for quick-and-easy selecting and personalizing drum sounds
- Import your own WAV samples via an SD card
- Stereo mix output and two assignable outputs for sending individual drum sounds to a PA mixer
- Integrated 28-channel USB audio interface for professional computer music production
- Three auxiliary trigger inputs for easy kit expansion
- Onboard Bluetooth for drumming with music from a smartphone or laptop
- Built-in practice functions for developing drumming skills
- Kit configuration
- Drum sound module: TD-27 x 1
- Snare: PD-140DS x 1
- Tom: PDX-100 x 3
- Hi-hat: VH-10 x 1
- Crash1: CY-12C x 1
- Crash2: CY-13R x 1
- Ride: CY-18DR x 1
- Kick: KD-10 x 1
- Drum stand: MDS-STD2 x 1 *1
- Extra trigger input jack 4 (AUX1-AUX3, CRASH 2) *2
- SIZE AND WEIGHT
- 1,500 (W) x 1,200 (D) x 1,200 (H) mm
- 59-1/16 (W) x 47-1/4 (D) x 47-1/4 (H) inches
- (including Kick pad, Cymbals, Hi-hat stand and Drum throne)
- Weight 32.0 kg / 70 lbs 9 oz
- Sound module mount
- AC adaptor
- Special connection cable
- Connection cable (Crash2)
- Drum key
- Setup Guide
- Owner's manuals
- Options (sold separately)
- Cymbal mount: MDY series
- Pad mount: MDH series
- Personal drum monitor: PM series
- V-Drums accessory package: DAP-3X
- V-Drums mat: TDM series
- Noise eater: NE-10, NE-1
Though we only have a handful of "Electronic Drum Amps" we do carry a large variety of powered PA speakers if you are interested in amplifying your sound beyond what an Electronic Drump Amp can do. See "Powered Speakers" and "Powered Subwoofers" link.