- 61-Key Keyboard Accessories and Add-Ons
Taking the “work” out of the music workstation.
Roland’s FA series completely reimagines the music workstation, streamlining it for effortless real-time power, ultra-fast workflow, and maximum versatility. Each model in the series features a massive sound collection, studio-quality effects, and expressive real-time controls, plus onboard sampling with zero load time for instant playback from 16 pads. An integrated sequencer offers simple operation and non-stop loop recording, and you can easily export tracks for further development with your DAW. Available models include the 61-note FA-06 and 76-note FA-07, which both feature velocity-sensitive keyboards with synth action, and the FA-08, which features an 88-note keyboard with weighted action.
Perform and record with a massive selection of Roland’s very best sounds.
Packed with over 2000 tones inherited from the INTEGRA-7, Roland’s flagship pro sound module, the FA series offers a huge palette of high-quality sounds for virtually any musical style. All of the INTEGRA-7’s SuperNATURAL synth and XV-5080 PCM tones are on board, plus an essential collection of expressive SuperNATURAL acoustic tones that include pianos, organs, bass, strings, and many others.
Capture ideas and create songs without interruption.
The FA series’ intuitive 16-track sequencer has been designed to let you capture your inspiration as it happens. In a flash, you can build a full arrangement with the instrument’s huge array of sounds. And with continuous recording in loop mode, you’re able to fill up all 16 tracks without ever stopping! In addition to real-time capture, step recording is also possible, and you have complete control to edit and mix your tracks as you go and save songs as stereo audio files to an SDHC card.
Fast workflow and intuitive real-time control.
You can feel the speed of this new breed of instrument the moment you hit the power switch—unlike many workstations that can take a minute or more to boot, the FA series is ready to play in seconds. The panel is logically organized into dedicated sections, and the large color LCD presents a gorgeous look with inviting hi-res graphics for selecting tones, working with the sequencer, and adjusting various settings.
An instant-access performance sampler at your fingers.
The sampler in the FA series features fast, hands-on operation and sampling/playback via convenient SDHC cards. You can play audio samples directly from the 16 pads on the front panel, making it easy to expand your performances with loops, backing tracks, one-shots, vocal phrases, sound FX, and more.
- Reimagined music workstation designed to maximize your creative flow
- Light, mobile body with 61-note velocity-sensitive keyboard
- Over 2000 sounds from the flagship INTEGRA-7 sound module, including SuperNATURAL synth and acoustic tones and drums; add even more tones via internal wave sound expansion slots
- SuperNATURAL synth engine is fully compatible with the expansive collection of free INTEGRA-7 synth tones available from Roland’s Axial sound library site
- 16-track sequencer with non-stop loop recording makes it easy to build songs quickly; export your sequencer tracks to an SDHC card as a complete stereo mix, or as multitrack audio or MIDI data for use in your DAW
- Onboard sampler based on the SP-404SX features 16 pads x 4 banks and direct recording/playback via SDHC cards
- Polish your sounds with a multitude of studio-quality effects, including 16 independent MFX engines, six COMP+EQ processors for drums, unique TFX (total effects), and global EQ, chorus, and reverb
- Tweak tones, effects, and external MIDI devices in real time with six user-assignable Sound Modify knobs
- Intuitive, streamlined interface with large color LCD
- Master control functionality added to studio sets, enabling full command of a large studio or live rig
- Press one button to instantly configure the FA-06 for use with your DAW via USB
- D-Beam, Rhythm Pattern, Arpeggiator, and Chord Memory functions to expand your creative palette
- Guitar/Mic and Line input jacks for performing, sampling, and DAW audio recording; dedicated input reverb provides ambience for performing/recording
- USB ports for sound expansion data, updates, and audio/MIDI interfacing with a computer; MIDI communication with the iPad is possible when using Apple’s iPad Camera Connection Kit
- SIZE AND WEIGHT
- 1415 mm
- 55-3/4 inches
- 340 mm
- 13-7/16 inches
- 142 mm
- 5-10/16 inches
- 16.5 kg
- 36 lbs. 7 oz.
- Headphones Jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- MAIN Output Jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- Sub Output Jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- AUDIO INPUT Jacks
- LINE: Stereo miniature phone type
- GUITAR/MIC: 1/4-inch phone type
- FOOT PEDAL Jacks (CTRL 1, CTRL 2, HOLD)
- MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT)
- USB FOR UPDATE Port
- USB COMPUTER Port (USB Hi-Speed AUDIO/MIDI)
- (Use a USB cable and a computer with a USB port that support USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.)
- DC IN Jack
- 61 Key Keyboard Cases and Bags*
- Keyboard Benches
- Keyboard Stands
- Sustain, Damper and Expression Pedals
- Keyboard Amps
- Studio Monitors
- Powered PA speakers
- Keyboard and Piano Books
* These are suggestions Only - Not all Cases will fit all 61 key keyboards. Please be sure to check the product measurements listed for the keyboard versus the bag capacity listed on the bag product.