- Pedal Accessories
THE TRIPLE-STEREO MEGA LOOPER!
With loop mania sweeping the globe, BOSS proudly announces the most powerful Loop Station ever brought to the market — the RC-300. The new flagship looper features three synchronized stereo tracks with dedicated volume knobs and transport-control footswitches for each track. It’s also equipped with pro effects, a master Expression pedal, and a deluxe, ultra-wide control panel for the ultimate in live-performance manipulation.
Plug in your guitar, bass, keyboard, or instrument of choice and create amazing loops in real time. An XLR input is also provided, complete with phantom power, so singers, percussionists, violinists, beatboxers, or anyone with a mic’d instrument can get in on the act, too. The RC-300 lets you record for up to three hours directly to its internal memory, adding effects as you go. The USB port lets you save your loops externally, as well as import/export WAV files. Step into the most powerful and inspiring Loop Station in BOSS history. It’s the creative powerhouse that musicians have been dreaming of!
Create, stack, and manipulate multi-layered loops with the RC-300’s three stereo tracks — each track being independently controllable. The “Auto Recording” feature starts recording the moment you begin playing your instrument, or as soon as you start a connected audio player. Count-In mode gives you one-bar of rhythm before recording starts. You can Undo/Redo as you go. The sky’s the limit with three hours of recording time!
The RC-300’s ultra-wide pedalboard is equipped with an Expression pedal (which can be assigned to a variety of parameters) and enlarged footswitches for controlling REC/PLAY and STOP for each track. There’s also a master ALL START/STOP footswitch onboard. Additionally, three independent faders provide immediate control of each track’s output volume.
Process your tracks and external-input signals with the RC-300’s expressive onboard effects, including Transpose, Flanger, Phaser, Modulator, vocal effects, and more. A dedicated LOOP FX footswitch is provided for instant activation of the onboard effects. Control the effects parameters in real time with the Expression pedal for hands-free creativity onstage.
Connect the RC-300 to your computer via a standard USB cable, and back up your phrases externally for safekeeping. You can import and export WAV files between your computer and the RC-300; 16-bit/44.1kHz WAV files of up to 1.7GB in size can be imported.
- Three stereo tracks with dedicated footswitches and controls for each
- Dedicated fader per track
- Expression pedal for effects control in real time
- Up to three hours of internal recording and 99 onboard memories
- 16 onboard effects optimized for looping
- XLR Microphone input with phantom power
- USB storage; import/export WAV files
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT MIC: -50 dBu (variable), INPUT INST: -10 dBu (variable), INPUT AUX: -20 dBu (variable)
- Input Impedance: INPUT MIC: 4 k ohms, INPUT INST: 1 M ohm, INPUT AUX: 47 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level: MAIN OUTPUT: -10 dBu, SUB OUTPUT: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: 2 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Recording/Playback: Maximum Recording Time: Approximately 3 hours (stereo), Maximum Phrase Memory: 99, Number of tracks: 3, Data Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear, stereo)
- Effect Types: Transpose, Flanger, Phaser, Pan, Tremolo, Slicer, Bend, Chorus, Robot, Female, Male, Gt->Bass, Filter, Delay, Lo-Fi, Distortion
- Rhythm Types: 83
- USB Interface: Hi-Speed USB (USB Mass Storage Class), Hi-Speed USB (USB-AUDIO)
- Pedals: TRACK 1 REC/DUB/PLAY pedal, TRACK 2 REC/DUB/PLAY pedal, TRACK 3, REC/DUB/PLAY pedal, TRACK 1 STOP pedal, TRACK 2 STOP pedal, TRACK 3 STOP pedal, ALL START/STOP pedal, LOOP FX pedal, EXP 1 pedal
- Sliders: TRACK 1 slider, TRACK 2 slider, TRACK 3 slider
- Knobs: MASTER LEVEL knob, RHYTHM LEVEL knob, AUX knob, INST knob, MIC knob
- Displays: 7 segments, 2 characters (LED), 16 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- Connectors: INPUT MIC jack: XLR type (balanced/phantom power: DC 48 V, 10 mA), INPUT INST jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4" phone type, INPUT AUX jack: Stereo miniature phone type, MAIN OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4" phone type, SUB OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4" phone type, PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4" phone type, CTL 1,2 / EXP 2 jack: 1/4" TRS phone type, CTL 3,4 / EXP 3 jack: 1/4" TRS phone type, USB connector, MIDI connectors (IN/OUT/THRU) (*), DC IN jack (DC 9 V), (*) MIDI synchronization is possible with other RC-300 devices or when RC-300 is set to master.
- Power Supply: DC 9 V (AC adaptor)
- Current Draw: Maximum 320 mA (DC 9 V)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, AC adaptor, USB cap
- Options (sold separately): Footswitch (FS-5U, FS-6, FS-7), Expression Pedal (FV-500L, FV-500H, Roland EV-5)
- Width: 536 mm, 21-1/8 inches
- Depth: 231 mm, 9-1/8 inches
- Height: 76 mm, 3 inches
- Weight: 3.9 kg, 8 lbs. 10 oz.