Podcasting and home recording, simplified.
With its instantly familiar analog mixer design, the StudioLive® AR8c is the easiest way to record podcasts, live streams, and music productions. Featuring a pristine analog front-end with four high-gain XMAX mic preamps and an 8x4 24-bit, 96 kHz, USB-C compatible USB 2.0 audio interface, the StudioLive AR8c’s hybrid design makes it simple to record from a single intuitive console. Add in tools like a musical 3-band analog EQ, mic/line boost for low-level broadcast microphones and consumer devices, Bluetooth® connectivity, and a stereo SD recorder... and you have a broadcasting and recording powerhouse that fulfills the needs of both modern musicians and content creators.
A full-featured audio interface.
The StudioLive AR8c audio interface operates at up to 96 kHz for high-definition mixing and recording. Record each of the six inputs, plus the main mix, for even more flexible recording options. Play back up to four streams for monitoring previously recorded tracks—plus sound effects, loopback audio, and more.
The channel that does it all… even Bluetooth connectivity!
The unique Super Channel can handle four stereo sources at once and makes it easy to integrate consumer devices into your studio workflow. Connect a turntable to the RCA inputs, use the ⅛-inch stereo input to plug in your smartphone, or forget the cable and connect it via Bluetooth wireless technology.
The all-in-one recording package.
The StudioLive AR8c audio interface and analog mixer is tightly integrated with state-of-the-art recording software to help you achieve your creative vision. Create multitrack recordings for your podcast or band with one click thanks to PreSonus’ Capture™ live recording software.
Record whenever and wherever you want.
Whether you’re recording a mobile interview for your podcast or you’re in the middle of a songwriting session and want to capture your ideas as quickly as they come to you, the StudioLive AR8c’s stereo SD recorder has you covered.
Make your own magic.
At PreSonus, we want to make sure that our audio interfaces come with everything you need to craft your own mesmerizing spells in the studio. That’s why we include Studio One Artist with every audio interface product we make. The 2020 Studio Magic is a major step up from the 2019 edition, and includes Ableton Live Lite, tutorials from Melodics, 6 virtual instruments, and 9 effects plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats... all unlocked for use inside Studio One Artist with a retail value of over $1000 (US).
- 8x4 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2.0 (over USB-C™ connection) audio recording interface
- Record every channel plus the main mix
- 2x2 SD recorder to capture the main mix
- Supports SD™ and SDHD™ formats up to 32 GB
- 8-channel analog mixer
- 4 balanced microphone inputs with XMAX mic preamps
- 2 instrument/line inputs
- 6 balanced line level inputs:
- 2 mono
- 2 stereo pairs
- Stereo Super Channel (Ch. 13/14) with Bluetooth 5.0 input, RCA inputs, 1/8-inch stereo input, and switchable SD/USB stereo playback
- 2 mono and 2 stereo channels, each with level knob, pan, mute, PFL solo, highpass filter, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ
- 1 monitor buses with dedicated channel sends, AFL solo, and balanced TRS output
- L/R Control Room outputs with level control
- Headphone output with level control
- Signal Processing
- Highpass filter on every channel
- 3-band semi-parametric EQ on every channel
- Stereo effects processor with 16 presets, dedicated send and return, and bypass footswitch jack
- Mic/line boost on stereo channels for low-level input sources and consumer devices
- Included Software
- Capture™ live multitrack recording software
- Studio One ® Artist recording and production software (DAW)
- Studio Magic plug-in suite
- Internal power supply
- Standard IEC power connector
- Sturdy metal construction
- Optional rackmount kit
Computer system requirements:
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for use with Capture™ and Studio One®.
- macOS® 10.13 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel® Core™ i3 or better
- Minimum 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Windows® 10 (64-bit only)
- Intel Core i3 / AMD A10 processor or better
- Minimum 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Mac and Windows Systems
- USB 2.0 port
- Internal or external 7200 RPM storage drive highly recommended
- 30 GB hard disk space
- Monitor with 1366x768 resolution
The minimum system requirements may differ for DAWs other than Studio One®. Please check the requirements for your DAW of choice with its manufacturer.
A more powerful system (faster processor with more RAM) will allow for lower latency (signal delay) than you might experience while monitoring audio signals.
See Full Specs Here