Don’t kill that mouse—give it a companion.
Although a keyboard and mouse are tried-and-true DAW-control devices, they’re far more effective when used in tandem with the FaderPort™ 16’s precise tactile control over mix and automation functions. A superior solution for anyone who mixes in the box, only the FaderPort 16 provides 16 100 mm touch-sensitive, motorized faders and 89 buttons covering 104 different functions, all in a compact chassis that easily sits on any desk. Quickly zoom in on audio files for editing, modify plug-in parameters, manage aux mixes—and, of course, control track levels with the touch of a finger. With the FaderPort 16, you’ll enjoy the fastest, most efficient workflow you’ve ever experienced.
Universal compatibility. Integrated with Ableton Live.
While compatible with most third-party software, FaderPort 16 offers deeper integration with Ableton Live (version 10.1.5 and later). Navigate clips and scenes, change track volume and panning, and switch between Session and Arranger views, the FaderPort will help you work faster than ever. Even better: any FaderPort 16 purchased after January 18, 2020 gets a free copy of Ableton Live Lite dropped in your My.PreSonus account.
Built for Studio One.
The optimized mode for PreSonus Studio One® will revolutionize your workflow in PreSonus' award-winning DAW (Studio One Artist included). Use the Session Navigator to quickly move and nudge events in the Arranger window. The unique Link function allows you to instantly control any parameter beneath your mouse with the large encoder. Control link lets you customize your function buttons and much more. You’ll be amazed at how much faster you can work.
- 16 touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized faders
- 16 Scribble Strip displays
- Complete recording-transport controls: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop
- Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next / Prev Event
- General session controls: Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Track Management, Click On/Off
- Session Navigator provides quick control over Track Scrolling, Channel Banking, Timeline Scrolling, and much more
- Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- Optional Fader functionality: Plug-in edit, bus sends, pan
- Mac / Windows compatible with native Studio One support and HUI and Mackie Control Universal emulation
- Footswitch input for hands-free start/stop
- USB 2.0 connectivity
Computer system requirements: Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for use for FaderPort 16.
- macOS® 10.13 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel® Core™ i3 or better
- Minimum 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Windows® 10 (64-bit only)
- Intel Core i3 / AMD A10 processor or better
- Minimum 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Mac and Windows Systems
- USB 2.0 port
- Internal or external 7200 RPM storage drive highly recommended
- 30 GB hard disk space (required for Studio One Artist content)
- Monitor with 1366x768 resolution
Note: The minimum system requirements may differ for DAWs other than Studio One. Please check the requirements for your DAW of choice with its manufacturer.
- PreSonus FaderPort 16 has been tested and approved to work with the following software:
- Native Mode: PreSonus® Studio One® 3.5.3 and higher
- HUI Emulation: Supported by Pro Tools 12 and higher
- Mackie Control Emulation*: Supported by Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, and Ableton
- Input / Output
- 1 USB 2.0 port
- 1 Footswitch jack for hands-free stop/start
- 16 100 mm long-throw, touch-sensitive, motorized faders
- Dual-servo motorized drive belt system for fast and quiet operation
- Ultra-smooth feel and lightning fast
- Heavy-duty construction
- Resolution: 10-bit, 1,024 steps
- Buttons and Knobs
- General Controls Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Timecode, Track Management, Click On/Off, 4 programmable User buttons, 8 Function buttons, Macro, Parameter Link, Bypass Plug-ins
- Channel Controls Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Select, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- Optional Fader Functionality Plug-in Edit, Bus Sends, Pan
- Window View Mix, Project, Transport, Undo
- Transport Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop, Return to Zero (Functionality varies slightly, depending on the DAW.)
- Navigation Track Scroll, Channel Banking, Timeline Scroll, Horizontal Zoom, Vertical Zoom, Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next/Prev Event, Scrub, Nudge
- Console Management Show/Hide: Audio Tracks, Inputs, MIDI Tracks, Buses, Outputs, VCAs, FX; Show All
- Displays 16 digital scribble strip displays, time code display, channel meters
- 12 VDC, 2A external power supply (factory configured, included)
- Height 2.11” (53.59 mm)
- Depth 11.9” (302.26 mm)
- Width 19.6” (497.84 mm)
- Weight 8 lb. (3.63 kg)