Epiphone PPGR-EEP4NACH1 PR-4E Acoustic Guitar Pack with Amp
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
- Acoustic Guitar Accessories - Steel String
- Inspection and Set-up
Epiphone has been at the forefront of making professional affordable instruments for over a century. Classics like the Masterbilt have made Epiphone a favorite of pros and pros-at-heart for generations. Today, Epiphone still leads the way by combining old world construction methods with cutting edge designs. The PR-4E Acoustic/Electric guitar is a longtime fan-favorite for its woody tone and great projection. And now, the Epiphone PR-4E Acoustic/Electric Player Pack offers you everything you need to start playing guitar right away.
The Epiphone PR-4E Acoustic/Electric Player Pack also includes an Epiphone Studio Acoustic-15C amp along with a chromatic tuner, strap, cable, picks, gigbag, and online lessons from eMedia.
- Epiphone PR-4E Acoustic/Electric
- Top Material: Select Spruce
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Binding Body: 5-layer: W/B/W/B/W
- Neck Binding: 1-layer; White
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Bridge Pickup: Under Saddle Piezo Element
- Controls: Volume, High EQ, Middle EQ, Low EQ, Phase, Battery Indicator
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Compensated, PVC
- Tuners: Premium Covered; 14:1 ratio
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Epiphone Studio Acoustic-15C
- Watts: 15
- Speaker: 8"
- Cabinet: Closed Back
- Channels: 2;
- Input (Channel-1): XLR (mic)
- Input (Channel-2): 1/4" (instrument)
- Controls: Channel-1 Volume, Channel-2 Volume, High EQ, Mid EQ, Low EQ, Chorus Effect (on/off), Chorus Speed, On/Off Rocker Switch
- Output: 1/4" Headphone
- Gigbag: Yes
- Tuner: Yes; Chromatic; Clip-on Headstock
- Strap: Yes
- Cable: Yes
- Picks: Yes
- Instruction: Yes; eMedia
- Acoustic Steel String Guitar Bags and Cases*
- Guitar Strings - Acoustic Steel String Guitars
- Guitar Cleaning and Maintenance
- Guitar Tuners
- Guitar Stands and Wall Hangars
*Not all bags and cases fit all guitars. If you aren't sure, please check with us at the store. Admin@easymusiccenter.com or call 808-591-0999.
At Easy Music Center, we care for our instruments from the moment they arrive to when they ship to your door. All instruments are stored in a climate controlled environment and put through a 12-point inspection checklist before being shipped.
First, we check the finish of the instrument, carefully inspecting any blemishes on the surface. Next, we check the playability and setup by inspecting and adjusting the truss rod (if available), bridge, nut, and frets to manufacturer factory specifications. Any request made outside of manufacturer factory specifications can incur additional charges for parts and labor. If the instrument has electronics, we test all of the electronic components to make sure they are functioning properly.
After a thorough inspection, we then move on to maintenance. We start by lubricating any moving parts on the instrument, such as tuning machines. We then move on to cleaning and oiling the fretboard along with the frets.
Once maintenance is done, we stretch and tune the strings and play test the instrument. After this, we do a final inspection and clean/detail the instrument before packing it up for shipment.
We’re excited to be a part of your instrument buying experience.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.